Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 19/08/11 06:56 AM Posted 19/08/11 06:56 AM I'm here Luke, 100% fine too thanks With my T being the best sounding on here, all I try and do is help in these threads mate....ha ha ps: I've only been on here a short period compared to you blokes, but how many times has the exact same question about exhausts and sizes and/or single or twin been asked? 1,000? 100,000? 1,000,000?Simple search of thread titles only returned :Thats right folks 743 results.............inc this thread
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 19/08/11 08:15 AM Posted 19/08/11 08:15 AM Most people will advise you to increase the size of the single system over a set of twins.And they'd be right - twins are gay
tray_182005 Member 1,226 Member For: 17y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Wee Waa/NSW Posted 19/08/11 11:19 AM Posted 19/08/11 11:19 AM N u wonder y people leave the forum after a few post U could have just gave the guy the link n lock the thread .
messna Legacy Donating Member 57 Member For: 17y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 19/08/11 11:26 AM Posted 19/08/11 11:26 AM SMB there is one for sale on here
possum Legacy Donating Member 553 Member For: 17y 4m 5d Gender: Male Posted 19/08/11 11:35 AM Posted 19/08/11 11:35 AM anything 3.5" or bigger
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/08/11 11:39 AM Posted 19/08/11 11:39 AM N u wonder y people leave the forum after a few post U could have just gave the guy the link n lock the thread .True but a quick read through the exhaust forum would of answered the question.But yeah probably shouldn't of been so blunt, my bad.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 19/08/11 11:44 AM Posted 19/08/11 11:44 AM SMB there is one for sale on here Yeah a there's a potential buyer still waiting for photos too............
CBXRT Banned 643 Member For: 15y 10m 5d Gender: Male Posted 19/08/11 01:27 PM Posted 19/08/11 01:27 PM (edited) Tray, "N u wonder y people leave the forum after a few post. U could have just gave the guy the link n lock the thread" - firstly, you have murdered the English language.Secondly, (and I'm certainly not a mod so I will be caned for this post no doubt and probably kicked off....) why would they go out of their way to help when its been answered a billion times before? I've come from a GTR forum, and whilst complete wankers were everywhere, at least basic car knowledge and reasonable self help was 100 times better than on here. "Is grass green", "is water wet", "is the sky blue" wouldn't surprise me as serious questions from clowns on here.........!!! Edited 19/08/11 01:31 PM by CBXRT
Periklis Member 67 Member For: 16y 1m 18d Posted 19/08/11 04:09 PM Posted 19/08/11 04:09 PM settle down guys, its an internet forum for god sakes, why take it so seriously?
T Rav Member 28 Member For: 15y 2m 6d Gender: Male Posted 19/08/11 04:26 PM Author Posted 19/08/11 04:26 PM Yeah it's my bad I wish I had time to read every thread but I don't I guess alot of muppets are on this forum car is running fine was just looking if there was better I thought this was a ford forum not I'm a f*cking queer forum 2
Recommended Posts