Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Resident idiot.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Doubt it but valve springs are a bit hit and miss, some need them, some don't. Just wait and see.

  • 1 month later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Yeppoon qld
Posted

I am looking at doing very similar mods. Except I will be going with the stainless intake. What are the standard f6 injectors good for?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

as your heading says 300rwkw

a fg f6 will go 300rwkw with a tune/cat only -if the pipes hold up say they do your out of it for less than 2k

if u need pipes add 400

easy chit bloke if this is your only goal 300

but as most do they go further that's when the rest of the hardware is useful so think about it as I would know ive pushed the fg f6 gear to its limits then changed it and copped a heap of flack at the same time but still did it

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I am looking at doing very similar mods. Except I will be going with the stainless intake. What are the standard f6 injectors good for?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

I'm at about 100% duty cycle with 295-300rwkw. Car is dead stock

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I done cooler and tune. made 320rwks. the fg f6 injectors r 440cc.. good for mid 300's. cheers mark.

  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

bear in mind the herrod pipe kit does not allow a 4" turbo side intake, if you decided to add one later.

The coolerworx kit is a beauty...

  • Like 1
  • Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted
:stupid:
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

what would u recomend if I was going for a 12.0 to a 11.99? et :bangcomputer:

  • Resident idiot.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Read the 300+ thread. Plenty of info there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...