Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Skids?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted (edited)

Hey guys

I recently got a FG XR6 Turbo with just normal pov sound, and going from a BA with pre sound it sounds like crap! So I have read and been told just to replace the stock speakers with splits and it will sound 100% better so that what im going to do. Went to Autobarn and got quoted $400 installed for 2x Clarion SRQ1621S 6" splits which I thought was a really good deal. Im getting them installed on sat arvo so hope it's worth it :spoton:

http://www.clarion.com/au/en/products/2011/audio/speakers/srq/SRQ1621S/au-en-product-pf_1259531278317.html

srq1621s-as_010.jpg

srq1621s.jpg

Edited by SPOOLAX
  • 1 month later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

so how did it all go, and hows the sound?

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

I meant a month later from his original post and still havnt heard back from spoolax

Edited by fordfreak1
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney prestons
Posted (edited)

lol im going to do a upgrade to my fg also....gonna check strahfield car audio...I also got of ebay a mount for my tablet which goes into the cup holder...should be sweet...now just gotta get mobile internet for it...sick

Edited by spoken

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...