Ployzo Member 15 Member For: 15y 3m 17d Posted 11/07/11 09:03 AM Posted 11/07/11 09:03 AM Hi thereI am looking at purchasing a Boost Bonnet as I think they look really good, just wonderingif any of you guys already have one on your Falcon and how you find it? if not what are your thoughts on them?Cheers
TurboBart Member 25 Member For: 17y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth WA Posted 11/07/11 09:37 AM Posted 11/07/11 09:37 AM I've always thought the Territory turbo bonnet scoop would look good on my car but for some reason that just looks wrong
Stazza_Brendan Legacy Donating Member 686 Member For: 16y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Mackay QLD Posted 11/07/11 10:37 AM Posted 11/07/11 10:37 AM I think it would suit darker coloured cars better.
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 11/07/11 10:59 AM Posted 11/07/11 10:59 AM Looks good on Simon from XFT's Black F6 but not on that car
Ployzo Member 15 Member For: 15y 3m 17d Posted 11/07/11 01:01 PM Author Posted 11/07/11 01:01 PM I think it would suit darker coloured cars better. I agree , my BA is black so I think it would look alright..
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 11/07/11 01:04 PM Posted 11/07/11 01:04 PM I would avoid fibreglass bonnets....is it crash approved?
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 11/07/11 01:19 PM Posted 11/07/11 01:19 PM I agree , my BA is black so I think it would look alright..Check out xtremefordtuning.com.au black F6 with one of those bonnets...
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/07/11 04:13 PM Posted 11/07/11 04:13 PM Isn't Simon's bonnet custom built?
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 11/07/11 11:43 PM Posted 11/07/11 11:43 PM
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/07/11 12:19 AM Posted 12/07/11 12:19 AM Are they hiros? They look like 20's.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now