Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

$895 isn't bad if you get a great job done... And there is after service...

If they do the job and don't want to know ya... No way!!!

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

:stupid:

unfornately I didnt get the car tuned with the intake on due to my lazyness

Slap yourself for that one.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West
Posted

I tried fitting my process west ubcai on friday and it doesnt fit? it goes under the battery and then there is a square shapped hole but the pipe is to big? is there cutting/trimming involved with this? im gonna cry..

  • UNDERCOAT CRUISER!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

it is a tight fit,but it WILL fit in..The only trimming of metal was the little panel in under the wheel well where the filter will sit..if you got the fitting instructions with the ubcai you will see what I mean. :spoton:

  • 2 years later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

How long did the tune take? 1-2 hours? Including the transmission tune? Just wondering cause my fatwas tuned with dion and it took maybe under 2 hours just wondering how long for other ppl that's why I'm not sure if I tune it at dyno mite or maybe I just drive abit further to get it tuned at Pitlane with mick??

Pitlane ill have to get a full new tune or

Dyno mite and pay $80 and hour for my full exhaust tune??

Not sure where ill go

Just wanna know how long it took for everyone eleses tune at dyno mite?

Cause I got good power but not sure if I got ripped or not

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Not saying anything bad a bout Dion and dynomite just the tuning seemed right 2 hours for 895$

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

2 hour tune phoarrr.

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Yeah I was there waiting for 2 hours then I heard everyone ELES took a whole day but I got good power too and he done the transmission tunetoo

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Aside from the power how does it drive?

My last tune was 2 days I think.

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Big difference with acceleration and way quicker gear changes on th zf gear box

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...