Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

DjGsTa, he charges what most people do. pretty sure it's between $1500-$1600. that's the going rate. cheapest I have seen is casey auto's in cranbourne for $1150. dearest is nizpro at $1900.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West
Posted (edited)

800 I think it was I bought an xcal3 off a bloke on the forums

so yeah looking at about 1600

Edited by c0lezy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

springy only charge like 700?

must be one of the cheapest then

  • Skid Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hoping to go check out Dynomite Performance as soon as I get my springs in in the next couple weeks as I only work round the corner. Hopefully get high 200's or low 300's. Whats you car like on juice now after the tune as I only get about 350km out of a tank n its a stock 03 turbo :/

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

With the tune, im getting close to 500 to a tank. Went to Ballarat and back, got between high 8's and low 9's/100

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 11d
Posted

dion seems to be very helpful so far with my car. sad to say iv had a bit of a dodgy mechanic working on it and dion is tryin to resurrect all the issues for me. seems very helpful. im dropping the car off to him tomorrow after I have fixed the VCT. hopefully all goes well.

  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

$1900 for a tune? Bullsh*t!!!

$800 is average I reckon... $100 per hour for 6 hours and $200 for something else! LOL I dunno what!!!

  • Skid Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

That would be with the X3. Dion quoted me $895 yesterday. Bit steep but at least I wont have to drop my car off on the other side of the city.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West
Posted

yeah I shouldve said including the x3 as well lol

yeah I think the tune was 895 actually....yes the price is a bit steep but hes only 10 minutes from me and its so much easier then dropping it off on the other side of melbourne

as for fuel economy the last time I checked I got about 300 to a tank as I have a pretty heavy foot lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...