xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/11/03 06:57 AM Posted 18/11/03 06:57 AM Hi everyone please don't be too angry with me.I finally ordered my turbo ute today after months of saving. Phantom with phantom plexis interior, auto. First I was told I would be getting a Jan 04 build with a late Jan early Feb delivery. Then to my surprise I was told they had just checked and I could have a build date starting next week for an early December delivery! :lol: This got me very excited and I happily signed off on the deal and was being walked to my car by the salesman when we walked past a Phantom turbo ute with all the same options that I had orderedsitting in the yard. (It wasn't there when I went in)The salesman didn't have it listed and checked with the manager who told him it had just turned up today from their other yard and WAS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEADIATE DELIVERY!! :grininvasion: The upshot is I can pick it up early next week maybe Friday if I am really lucky. Sorry to all you guys that have had to suffer for months waiting, I won't be buying any Tattslotto tickets this week.Can't wait for the next Melbourne get together to meet some of you.
3rdTurbo Team - Anti Rice Blueprint Member # 1 Member 202 Member For: 23y 1m 4d Location: Sydney Posted 18/11/03 07:08 AM Posted 18/11/03 07:08 AM Congrats! You and the Phantom were meant to be!Hang in there now and raise your expectations as high as you can. I'm sure once you obtain delivery you'll be grinning for many many days!
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 18/11/03 07:12 AM Posted 18/11/03 07:12 AM Bloody good onya bloke.Great to hear about every new T hitting the macadam.Remember to order you Forum sticker to advertise us better.Let us hear about your first-up impressions.Congrats.
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/11/03 07:31 AM Author Posted 18/11/03 07:31 AM Bloody good onya bloke.Great to hear about every new T hitting the macadam.Remember to order you Forum sticker to advertise us better.Let us hear about your first-up impressions.Congrats. Yes a sticker and scuff plates are a must. Then I can drive around wearing my site cap looking to some people like a total tool. But I don't care cause I will be smiling at them from inside my phantom baby
100% Premium Donating Member Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 22y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen! Posted 18/11/03 08:35 AM Posted 18/11/03 08:35 AM Great job!!They got mine in a day from another dealer also. I couldn't have waited! See the cruise section as we are going to Ballarat on the 30th of this month, it would be great to see you there then I won't be the only ute :megacool:
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 18/11/03 09:14 AM Posted 18/11/03 09:14 AM Lucky Bugger, kissed on the stick by a fairy l tell ya Great colour choice too.
hambo_12 Member 317 Member For: 22y 11m 16d Posted 18/11/03 10:58 PM Posted 18/11/03 10:58 PM You lucky bugger! Well done. Great choice of ute, I am about to order the exact same! I only wish I got to the dealer b4 u, just jokin. Have fun with the ute, u want think of anything else...
dave_zx9r Member 6 Member For: 23y 2d Location: Sydney Posted 19/11/03 01:46 AM Posted 19/11/03 01:46 AM First I was told I would be getting a Jan 04 build with a late Jan early Feb deliveryFirstly, hi to all. I've been reading the posts on this great site for a couple of months but this is my first post. I recently placed my order for a blueprint manual sedan through the fleet manager at work. His feedback from the Ford Dealer - Thomson Ford in Sydney - was that delivery should be before the end of December but if it wasn't then it would be sometine in Feb'04 because the factory closes for all of Jan! Is that right? Has anyone heard of the factory closing down for the whole month of Jan? Also, has anyone had any dealings with Thomson Ford in Parramatta that they care to share? Thanks heaps!
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 16d Location: Sydney Posted 19/11/03 01:51 AM Posted 19/11/03 01:51 AM Niiiiice work xrdreaming...I ordered mine yesterday, and was set for a 3 month wait...the plant closing down over x-mas made life difficult. I find out on Monday arvo if mine makes the Dec 14th cut off date... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 16d Location: Sydney Posted 19/11/03 01:52 AM Posted 19/11/03 01:52 AM Niiiiice work xrdreaming...I ordered mine yesterday, and was set for a 3 month wait...the plant closing down over x-mas made life difficult. I find out on Monday arvo if mine makes the Dec 14th cut off date... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!! ETA on delivery is Dec 19th, but I am not getting my hopes up!!!crissops already ordered my sticker
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now