Simo23 Member 43 Member For: 17y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/05/11 11:47 AM Posted 19/05/11 11:47 AM Hey guys been on here for a while just watching all these cars getting some nice power! Never did I think I'd be starting a thread in this section! I've been having a few problems with my car and after taking to maughn theim and being told my cat was stuffed ive finally did somethin about it. I wasn't chasin power so I was just gonna get a second had standard exhaust. Changed plans after waitin 4 months for somethin to pop up. I bought a 100cpsi cat and xforce 2.5 twin cat back. Had it all fitted today by Bruce heinrich. After a few concerning calls from Bruce about a missfire in no1, turned out to be a leak in the exhaust manifold gasket, he finally got to tune it! 320rwkw the first run! Due to the leak he had to tune it back to 309kw until I get it fixed. Wow
Tobey Awesome... Member 407 Member For: 16y 3m 4d Gender: Male Posted 19/05/11 10:43 PM Posted 19/05/11 10:43 PM Did you upgrade injectors as well? They wont be liking that much power at all - did he say anything about this?
Simo23 Member 43 Member For: 17y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 20/05/11 08:25 AM Author Posted 20/05/11 08:25 AM Nah standard injectors....he was very impressed with how well it ran even with the leak. Gettin that fixed this week sometime n then I'll upload the other tune n take it back for a run on the dyno just o double check ecerythin. Pics will come as soon as I get on the laptop.
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 20/05/11 10:38 AM Posted 20/05/11 10:38 AM 320 standard injectors?? Sorta explains JETSNOTS 420 Jokes. What model is it? Fg f6 might go that far on stock injectors.
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 20/05/11 10:50 AM Posted 20/05/11 10:50 AM maybe bruce is just a really good tuner....
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 20/05/11 10:51 AM Posted 20/05/11 10:51 AM maybe bruce is just a really good tuner....
Simo23 Member 43 Member For: 17y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 20/05/11 11:49 AM Author Posted 20/05/11 11:49 AM 320 standard injectors?? Sorta explains JETSNOTS 420 Jokes. What model is it? Fg f6 might go that far on stock injectors.it's a bf.Yeah pretty sure that Bruce is the go to man for anyone with a xr6 turbo...knows his sh*t!
Tobey Awesome... Member 407 Member For: 16y 3m 4d Gender: Male Posted 20/05/11 01:00 PM Posted 20/05/11 01:00 PM it's a bf.Yeah pretty sure that Bruce is the go to man for anyone with a xr6 turbo...knows his sh*t!He might, but that is going to be a lean tune if it is on standard injectors...
SuckSqueezeBangBlow ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs Legacy Donating Member 1,808 Member For: 17y 9m 23d Gender: Male Posted 20/05/11 08:12 PM Posted 20/05/11 08:12 PM Dyno might be reading high? Ive been on two, 40rwkw difference
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/05/11 07:18 AM Posted 21/05/11 07:18 AM 320 standard injectors?? Sorta explains JETSNOTS 420 Jokes. What model is it? Fg f6 might go that far on stock injectors.henz I want your babies I think there is something ary with this bruce would know cause we all know std injectoer only go 270-280 max maybe somethings up who knows
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now