234Fpv Legacy Donating Member 522 Member For: 15y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: Yeppoon qld Posted 29/07/11 08:57 PM Posted 29/07/11 08:57 PM Possibly dick smith. Does yours have a little lock tab on the bottom that you have to pull out?Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/07/11 11:54 PM Posted 29/07/11 11:54 PM Funny thing is that if you just pull the plug out of the sub the bass can be turned up and the door speakers will be able to work properly. It will have more bass than with that crappy 8" from the factory.
FAT-51X Member 254 Member For: 22y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 30/07/11 01:50 AM Posted 30/07/11 01:50 AM Yeeeah.. works a treat - CHEERS!!stock stereo sounds like it should now DITTO... makes it bearable now, hahaha
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 30/07/11 05:06 AM Posted 30/07/11 05:06 AM I had the same problem - removed the latch and couldnt get the wires out - got the sh*ts with it last night and will try again today - if any one has any tricks to getting them out let us knowHi Guys,Just did this today, makes a fair bit of difference. I found when I pulled the clip out there is a little panel on the back. If you pop that out the wires will just slide right out. Mind you I didn't realise until I had stuffed around for a while.
dbXR60 Member 24 Member For: 15y 10m 14d Posted 31/07/11 01:13 AM Posted 31/07/11 01:13 AM (edited) From pics I've seen elsewhere, seems like the plug in my BF2 might be different.I think these AUTOMOTIVE 2-WAY PLUG/SOCKET - 250 SERIES - 2 WAY (PP-2602) from Jaycar are what I'm after. Edited 31/07/11 01:14 AM by dbXR60
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 31/07/11 01:57 AM Posted 31/07/11 01:57 AM will u pelicans read THIS IS FOR FG SERIES FALCON
matsfgxr6turbo Member 388 Member For: 16y 8m 3d Posted 31/07/11 05:18 AM Posted 31/07/11 05:18 AM Well I was dubios but I've just done it and it literally makes the sub sound 100% better it now sounds like an aftermarket rather than some cheap factory sub wtf ford must have stuffed up the wiring what a great mod just saved myself 200 bucks and I am a guy that has always had a crazy aftermarket stereo in every car but this one so I know my sound systems
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 31/07/11 05:53 AM Author Posted 31/07/11 05:53 AM will u pelicans read THIS IS FOR FG SERIES FALCON
dbXR60 Member 24 Member For: 15y 10m 14d Posted 01/08/11 08:05 AM Posted 01/08/11 08:05 AM (edited) will u pelicans read THIS IS FOR FG SERIES FALCON Gee, so sorry for posting some information that might be useful for members of other models. I didn't realise this was now FGFordXR6turbo.com Edited 01/08/11 08:07 AM by dbXR60
matsfgxr6turbo Member 388 Member For: 16y 8m 3d Posted 01/08/11 11:53 AM Posted 01/08/11 11:53 AM just remember taht its fgs all the way now dude and I'll let you off
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now