sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 08/05/11 12:17 PM Posted 08/05/11 12:17 PM $960 plus freight, more than I though it would go for.
azz80 Legacy Donating Member 76 Member For: 21y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 08/05/11 10:25 PM Posted 08/05/11 10:25 PM (edited) I was watching also, seller did well! Did someone form here pick it up?I picked up a std CAPA cooler for $67 off ebay y'day. Think I did well. Edited 08/05/11 10:27 PM by azz80
xpl0sive Member 421 Member For: 17y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/05/11 10:54 PM Posted 08/05/11 10:54 PM lol $67, can't go wrong there!
azz80 Legacy Donating Member 76 Member For: 21y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/05/11 12:27 AM Posted 09/05/11 12:27 AM (edited) was going to get a tune & not worry about cooler, but I couldn't pass it up for that price. I'll have it to my door for $100. Edited 09/05/11 12:33 AM by azz80
SuckSqueezeBangBlow ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs Legacy Donating Member 1,808 Member For: 17y 9m 18d Gender: Male Posted 09/05/11 11:39 AM Posted 09/05/11 11:39 AM aren't the plazmaman around $1000 brand new anyway?
Robos F6 Legacy Donating Member 407 Member For: 17y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 09/05/11 02:09 PM Posted 09/05/11 02:09 PM aren't the plazmaman around $1000 brand new anyway?The cooler itself is around $1,000 but this one included the pipes so is around the $1,600 mark.
azz80 Legacy Donating Member 76 Member For: 21y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/05/11 03:12 AM Posted 10/05/11 03:12 AM IMO that's expensive for an OEM style cooler. If I was spending $1600 I'd buy the Plazmaman OEM style stg2 kit or Process West stg2 with piping and still keep the stock look.
Robos F6 Legacy Donating Member 407 Member For: 17y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 10/05/11 03:21 AM Posted 10/05/11 03:21 AM Im looking at the Rapids stage 3 for $1,700. Comes with all the hot/cold side piping.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now