-
Posts
76 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Reputation
1 NeutralAbout azz80

Contact Methods
-
Website URL
http://
-
ICQ
0
Profile Information
-
Gender
Male
-
Location
Brisbane
-
340, bet that feels good & even better that you got it all sorted. mine had the engine light on also, just unbolted battery for 10mins & its gone. happy driving now!!
-
how did you go, what was the final result? did you end up getting the boost leak sorted?
-
timmytyme have you had your car tuned yet? any updates.
-
+2 for profile. You won't be disappointed. Clinton Hocking 0438 355 880
-
I had mine tuned a month ago at Profile. Clint will want to install new plugs & fuel filter when he does the fuel pump. He'll check your coils if they need replacing also. He supplied & installed 400l/ph in tank fuel pump for $300. I think you'll be close to 350rwkw with those mods. good luck mate, you wont regret it!
-
What would be the max. trans temp you would want to see while driving & stationary? What is recommended max. temp? Reason I ask is today while driving temp was 86 then while stationary for close to 10mins it was up to 96. std zf box.
-
Personally I'd buy the g6et. It beats the xr6 with similar k's & more fruit. The typhoon is nice & I have a bf now but I like the look of fg's and my brother had a fg turbo & the little turbo was plenty on the street.
-
I'm another one for profile autosports. I had my car tuned there 2 weeks ago. I had the same decision & it came down to profile being closer to home but more than happy with his work. Ring them both & get quotes & go from there. I don't think you can go wrong either way.
-
I only started using torque the other day and in half hour city driving my reading was ~88 with std zf. Also, is there any other way of recording oil pressure without using in-car gauge & adaptor plate? Doesn't look like its on the list of sensors.
-
I'm getting a tune 2moro so had the cat changed today to 100cell. On the way home I gave it a bit to 3k rpm & no issues with overboost etc.As I had no issues I gradually increased rpm over 3 runs in 2nd gear from 3k, 4k then to 5k & had no overboost or limp mode issues. Should I have seen overboost in this situation? exhaust is stock apart from 100 cell cat.
-
Bf Injector Installation Possible O-Ring Issue
azz80 replied to Pube's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
were the injectors easy to install? thinking about installing new 60's myself before going for a tune. is there anything I should watch out for to save some $$, apart from o-rings? cheers -
hi guys, I've got one of these coolers also, yet to install it but picked it up for $60, cant complain. you mention painting cooler black, are you just using spray paint from supercheap or do you need better stuff? cheers
-
sheez, mate I'd just get CHUBB to unload one of their bank pick-ups at his workplace!!
-
hi all, I have read that single 4" dump is for top-end, and that's all good, but I'm more interested in low down torque! What would you recommend? Twin 3.5" or single 3.5"? It's for a mild setup with ~300rwkw's. cheers
-
I'm same as x-wing, not sure if I'm free yet, can you PM details anyway because I'll be pushing to come for a run.
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.