LazyBrennan Legacy Donating Member 683 Member For: 15y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Baldivis, Wait Ages. Posted 14/05/11 03:42 PM Posted 14/05/11 03:42 PM Well I got them for $240 each ( a mates brother knows the owner ) but they didnt end up working. They ordered the wrong tyres, They ordered 245/45/18 and they looked so much bigger then 45 thick. They ended up rubbing on the controlle are. I didnt get far with them.... There fault though so they ended up giving me some marshals witch are made by kumo. Here is a photo of them. After putting them on. No noise, They feel great on the road. They gave them to me for $170 but said they retail for about $320. AA grip rating.
sam_rigger Member 246 Member For: 15y 8m 23d Posted 15/05/11 10:11 AM Posted 15/05/11 10:11 AM looks the goods.
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 15/05/11 11:54 AM Posted 15/05/11 11:54 AM After putting them on. No noise, They feel great on the road. They gave them to me for $170 but said they retail for about $320. AA grip rating.They will feather and get noisy!!! The tread patterns like that always do!
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/05/11 12:20 PM Posted 15/05/11 12:20 PM (edited) Well I got them for $240 each ( a mates brother knows the owner ) but they didnt end up working. They ordered the wrong tyres, They ordered 245/45/18 and they looked so much bigger then 45 thick. They ended up rubbing on the controlle are. I didnt get far with them.... There fault though so they ended up giving me some marshals witch are made by kumo. Here is a photo of them. After putting them on. No noise, They feel great on the road. They gave them to me for $170 but said they retail for about $320. AA grip rating.Must be a great tyre shop if they even tried to fit that size on the front. AMATEURS. I think you blew it, should have waited and got a K31 or achilles or nexen. Or got them to order the correct federal tyres. Edited 15/05/11 12:21 PM by arronm
LazyBrennan Legacy Donating Member 683 Member For: 15y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Baldivis, Wait Ages. Posted 15/05/11 11:32 PM Posted 15/05/11 11:32 PM I wasnt able to do that as I was in desperate need of 2 tyres at least. I dont see why these tyres are so bad? They are made by kumo.
Tobey Awesome... Member 407 Member For: 16y 3m 3d Gender: Male Posted 16/05/11 12:25 AM Posted 16/05/11 12:25 AM I wasnt able to do that as I was in desperate need of 2 tyres at least. I dont see why these tyres are so bad? They are made by kumo.Doesnt mean they are good. They are a budget tyre, you can see this just by looking at the picture.They will be on par with Nexens I assume...
LazyBrennan Legacy Donating Member 683 Member For: 15y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Baldivis, Wait Ages. Posted 16/05/11 09:51 AM Posted 16/05/11 09:51 AM There marshals. There made by kumo.
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 16/05/11 09:55 AM Posted 16/05/11 09:55 AM Toyo R1R best tyre! costs $$ though.. think I was quoted 400ish each from tyre shop got them off a mate who knows a guy for 340each well worth it!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now