Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted (edited)

Sorry didnt realise it didnt work. Try this and select SIZE COMPARER from the left side menu.

wheel and tyre calculator

Edited by arronm
  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

17x8 or 18x8 or 19x8 all +36

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 10m 17d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Okay guys, im lost with all this tech. talk, im looking at getting either some koya aston wheels or some simmons same as the ones on here both remaining at 19 in. the same as my current rims on my g6e turbo (ford optional rim), I would like to fill the guards but not have to roll them, I will then lower the car to the to suit with a set of koni coilovers so I can get the best looking and performing height, what offsets should I go with to achieve this if I have a 245f and 275r.Thanks guys. :icon_ford:

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

What width rims are you getting.

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 10m 17d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Yeah sorry mate relised that today, the koya's only come in a 19x8.5 front and 19x9.5 rear. The simmons I think come in 19x8.5 front and 19x10 rears, also does anyone know where you can acquire the Simmons nowadays. :icon_ford:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...