Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/04/11 01:09 PM Posted 30/04/11 01:09 PM If I hand´t burnt up my last three satd´s working on other peoples car i would be in this mess would I....... Im not sure the boss would be too happy about a sickie after only 3 weeks in the job...... (how´s the car? no problems I hope??)
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 30/04/11 01:13 PM Posted 30/04/11 01:13 PM Wonder who your talking about there Cars good, still haven't cleaned all them grubby finger prints off yet so no updated pics.Hopefully Saturday will win out, otherwise a def no show on Sunday.
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 30/04/11 02:17 PM Posted 30/04/11 02:17 PM +1 for saturday
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 10d Posted 30/04/11 10:35 PM Posted 30/04/11 10:35 PM The weather has been notified that it must behave for Sunday.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 01/05/11 01:50 AM Author Posted 01/05/11 01:50 AM who waited until now to change their vote to saturday? lol. 7 vs 7, I'm sure it was 6-8!We'll see how Grug's Weather Shaman abilities hold up
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 01/05/11 01:54 AM Posted 01/05/11 01:54 AM Yeh Grug were all counting on you to hold the rain off! Hope I can make it! Bills jus came an im like in debt haha so hopefully can find 50 for petrol for the day!
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/05/11 07:17 AM Posted 01/05/11 07:17 AM 50 bucks? Where do you get your fuel from?Grug will do his magic rain dance and keep it away by doing it wrong, or do it wrong, whichever repels it.
LazyBrennan Legacy Donating Member 683 Member For: 15y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Baldivis, Wait Ages. Posted 01/05/11 09:00 AM Posted 01/05/11 09:00 AM +1 for Sunday
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 01/05/11 11:06 AM Posted 01/05/11 11:06 AM Hahah yeh I know what you mean! I filled up well it wasnt even full an was 100! so hopefully I got a fair bit of fuel in my car still by sunday!
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 02/05/11 05:27 AM Author Posted 02/05/11 05:27 AM Downside of the ute's 78L (?) tank eh!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now