LazyBrennan Legacy Donating Member 683 Member For: 15y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Baldivis, Wait Ages. Posted 23/04/11 04:57 AM Posted 23/04/11 04:57 AM Hi guys.Any one had these nexen n6000 tyres before? I need 18" 245/40 and got quoted 200 each fitted and balanced.
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 23/04/11 06:34 AM Posted 23/04/11 06:34 AM They are ok. Try:Maxxis MA Z1Kuhmo KU31Shouldn't be any dearer and better Tyres IMHO
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 23/04/11 07:55 AM Posted 23/04/11 07:55 AM Ive had them all and like worm said , in order I would go maz1 then 6000 and then KU31 with are the best of the 3.
LazyBrennan Legacy Donating Member 683 Member For: 15y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Baldivis, Wait Ages. Posted 23/04/11 09:49 AM Author Posted 23/04/11 09:49 AM Only problem is money is very tight at the moment seeing as though I just got my car. Stamp duty, rego, insurance and the tyres are pretty bad looking now. Out side they look good, on the inside there going pretty ball. I had it aligned today though. So Just wanted some cheap tyres then I was thinking fedderal 595 or kumos next.
Mazza New Member 7 Member For: 16y 2m 20d Gender: Male Posted 23/04/11 12:43 PM Posted 23/04/11 12:43 PM (edited) I have the N5000 in the 245/40 and they are great. Quiet and long lasting tyre rather than a super sticky tyre though. I believe the N6000 are softer and grippier but don't last so long.The N5000 are on ebay for $150 in this size.Here is some info...http://www.thewheeldeal.com.au/index.php?cPath=279_74 Edited 23/04/11 12:45 PM by Mazza
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 23/04/11 02:08 PM Posted 23/04/11 02:08 PM Only problem is money is very tight at the moment seeing as though I just got my car. Stamp duty, rego, insurance and the tyres are pretty bad looking now. Out side they look good, on the inside there going pretty ball. I had it aligned today though. So Just wanted some cheap tyres then I was thinking fedderal 595 or kumos next.The 6000 will be fine. Maybe price some Achilles. They maybe similar price . Are you getting them thru Tech9 tyres. Mandurah tyre power has good deals.
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 23/04/11 02:10 PM Posted 23/04/11 02:10 PM Achilles = much cheaper!I got 245/30/20's for $168 each...
LazyBrennan Legacy Donating Member 683 Member For: 15y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Baldivis, Wait Ages. Posted 24/04/11 01:57 AM Author Posted 24/04/11 01:57 AM The 6000 will be fine. Maybe price some Achilles. They maybe similar price . Are you getting them thru Tech9 tyres. Mandurah tyre power has good deals.Yeah tech9tyres gave me the price for 200 each for the 6000's. Mandurah tyre power is where I got my alignment done, They told me 200 are the cheapest but some real crap brand.
LazyBrennan Legacy Donating Member 683 Member For: 15y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Baldivis, Wait Ages. Posted 24/04/11 01:59 AM Author Posted 24/04/11 01:59 AM How would the Achilles compare to the nexons? Im thinking of buying some tyres off ebay. Any one done this before? I found fedderal 595 245/40 for about 180 delivered each. That seems pretty cheap. Any opinions on fedderal?
FPV6T UNDERCOAT CRUISER!!! Legacy Donating Member 1,655 Member For: 17y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 24/04/11 02:35 AM Posted 24/04/11 02:35 AM I bought 2x maxxis MA-V1 off ebay from wheel king cost me $310 delivered to brisbane for the pair. and these are quite a good tyre IMHO..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now