tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/04/11 04:05 AM Posted 10/04/11 04:05 AM "on the street"? As in 0-60km/h? :bsflag:
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 10/04/11 04:15 AM Posted 10/04/11 04:15 AM (edited) Proven time and time again. Believe that it's quicker than an fg f6 Zf. 0-100? Edited 10/04/11 04:16 AM by henz
plcains Member 49 Member For: 16y 3m 16d Posted 10/04/11 06:38 AM Posted 10/04/11 06:38 AM I have the same troubles changing into 2nd, its a much slower change than the other gears. Seems like its alot harder to slot in than other performance manuals I've driven, then you have to change your driving style to get rid of all the driveline shunt. On a side note, im I the only one with an fg manual whos clutch goes TAP.tap..tap...tap which you disengage it when the box is under load at low speed?
r32dan Legacy Donating Member 62 Member For: 15y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 10/04/11 07:37 AM Posted 10/04/11 07:37 AM this all sounds wrong to me...they might not be the worlds best manual, but they shouldn't have a delay when you push the clutch in, which is how im reading this. either there is something electronically wrong (throttle delay, tuning?) or possibly an issue with the clutch engaging, otherwise it can only be the driver.....my wife is a driving trainer, perhaps she could help!
Tobey Awesome... Member 407 Member For: 16y 3m 5d Gender: Male Posted 11/04/11 06:00 AM Posted 11/04/11 06:00 AM Im sure a trip to Bunnings for some cement would help all of those having trouble shifting gears
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 11/04/11 06:08 AM Posted 11/04/11 06:08 AM They all sound like they've got sand in there vagina don't they tobey.
xr6turboman Legacy Donating Member 588 Member For: 18y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand, Palmerston North Posted 11/04/11 06:22 AM Posted 11/04/11 06:22 AM I will never own another Auto falcon I found it embarrasing saying oh its auto ... that's also what I think I like about the manual falcon being a big heavy feeling gear box lets you know you're driving a real car not some pussy little ricer
sam_rigger Member 246 Member For: 15y 8m 24d Posted 11/04/11 06:33 AM Author Posted 11/04/11 06:33 AM I'm sorry I asked.......won't bother next time.
dule Legacy Donating Member 1,180 Member For: 19y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/04/11 06:45 AM Posted 11/04/11 06:45 AM LOL relax fellas, I thing we all agree auto is more refined and quicker down the track (not around it though) but it comes down to the preference, ladies like their autos and there is nothing wrong with that I for example like to drive the car myself, I've noticed lately when I drive any auto I get bored and my mind wonders off to other things except driving so I don't think I'll be switching over to the pink corner any time soon sam_rigger did you try what I suggested few days ago, did it help at all?
sam_rigger Member 246 Member For: 15y 8m 24d Posted 11/04/11 09:34 AM Author Posted 11/04/11 09:34 AM Yeah I did and it's made a kittle difference but it's still rough as.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now