Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Xtreme Xalted Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: BrisVegas
Posted

SUCKERS.

My billy lids are 27 & 29.

The only problem I have is the 29er wants to show me how fast the T can REALLY go............With him at the wheel.

Aint gunna happen.

  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Itty Bitty Kitty Kar
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 14d
  • Location: on a road near you....
Posted

27 & 29

How old does that make you Mack?

*sticks out tongue and runs*

hee hee hee

  • I see red
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 12d
  • Location: nowhere in particular
Posted

I've heard Chloroform works pretty well on kids... keeps them quite for hours...days even if you use enough /jkg :thumbsup:

I think XRCISM has a good solution too, except for the extra wind drag. <_<

  • Great rack
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong Vic.
Posted
So glad I don't have this little problem :D

..........YET...........

It'll happen one day!!! :thumbsup:

  • ....Time to lay this fairytale aside......
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet!
Posted

I find this little trick works wonders. :thumbsup:

Helps to turn he Premium sound up! :lol:

post-32-1068448630.jpg

  • Great rack
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong Vic.
Posted
I find this little trick works wonders. <_<

Helps to turn he Premium sound up! :lol:

:thumbsup: LOL

  • Itty Bitty Kitty Kar
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 14d
  • Location: on a road near you....
Posted

So glad I don't have this little problem :D

..........YET...........

It'll happen one day!!! :banghead:

Can tell you it won't happen one day.....

I'm not insane ya know....

My baby is gonna be an XR6T as well, and between cars, cats and my partner in crime....

They be the only babies I ever want or need!

I like my sanity and I like spending my money on hobbies thanx!

:smilielol:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted

hmmm, perplexing problem? :kissmy:

Euthanasia?

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

simply give them up for adoption, or sudate them each time you go for a drive

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted

My mum used to give me a complete Phenergun (sp?) tablet when I was three! Out like a light from Brisbane to Quilpie...

absolutely nothing wrong with me!

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

HULK SMASH!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...