• Member For: 17y 7m 20d

you will get a big difference in the doors to the sound of the front speakers if you dynamat the doors. even the factory speakers sound twice as good after treating the doors.

if you do the boot it wont really make the bass louder but probably cut backa bit on ambient noise so the sub would seem louder anyhow. dynamat wont fix a lot of rattles, you need to find what is rattling and fix it at the source

• Member For: 20y 9m 23d
you cant remove the outer skin. you will need to take the door trim off and wind the window up and work thru the inspection holes. after the outer skin is done then cover up the inspection holes.

I think they do a product called 'dynaliner' that is more of a sound barrier. dynamat mainly stops panel resonation.

Sorry, I had meant to say 'trim' but was thinking skin earlier as I need to get a small dimple like dent removed prior to stick stuff on behind..

What is the best place to buy dynaliner/dynamat price wise guys?

I see dynamat is on ebay but no dynaliner, damn.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 21d

As well as dynaliner which is quite versatile, there is also dynapad which I have heard works well on the floor. It's is all available at pretty good prices on Ryda. I have never purchased from them, but plan on getting the dynamat extreme and dynapad when I do the ute.

• Member For: 15y 8m 4d

hey guys

finished dynamating my car not too long ago... I was expecting more.

I did the front doors,and entire boot lid-still have to do rear parcel shelf and some in the boot walls.

I was expecting a little more from the bloody pricey product, the fronts do sound a little better,not such a difference as some people have said on here, as well as what I was expecting.

I was also expecting it would tone down how loud the boot rattle was,it only reduced it by a very small amount,still huge amount of boot rattle

-I dont know how others have gone when doing there cars but im starting to believe its impossible to quiet down these boot lids.

the doors and boot are alot more solid now, overall I thought it would have made more of a difference...

if friends asked me if it is worth it after today, I would most likely say its not, I dont know,maybe its just me? :beerchug:

advice?

(sorry bout crap quality pics)

DSC00088a.jpg

(finished the rest of inner door)

DSC00089a.jpg

DSC00090a.jpg

DSC00091a.jpg

(finished the top section of boot lid)

DSC00092.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.