Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Need to be a member to see it.

  • 1 month later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Good luck with the health mate, plus 1 for rotary love. Owned 2 RX7s myself, loved them.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bundaberg, QLD
Posted

Nice rotor mate, looks like a lot of rotor love on this forum.

I had an RX7 series 3 with 12A bridge and my mate had what was at one stage the fastest non-turbo street rotor in Oz, high 12s on 13B bridge with standard locked diff and RX5 box. Was the engine out of SelectMaz's sports sedan racer. Stamped "SELECTMAZ BP01". Mate got it tuned and dyno'd when he sold it. 274rwhp.

Was good fun at the time, but we're talking 15 odd years ago now. God I feel old!

  • I Lead Not Follow...
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Westside,Melbourne
Posted

I do have a soft spot for the rota's.nice rx3 buds,nothing sets off a rota like fr's...

I just bouhgt my little brother a rx2 4 door,were slappin a 20b PP turbs in it,should go good!

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Auckland
Posted

Good luck with the health mate, plus 1 for rotary love. Owned 2 RX7s myself, loved them.

Yeah +1 here too for the rotors. Got a very straight '85 S3 RX7 in my garage. Used to have RX 2's and 4's in my younger days.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 25d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I've had a fair few RX3's in my time, I actually still have 3 mate's with them and a 4th 1 sold his late year...

itufrxDsc01555.jpg

Another mate own's this below which is currently for sale $50k, it is fully engineered for everything and is exactly as you see in this pic...

qst_cars%20(6).jpg

284673_10150255463680485_535765484_7559904_3069741_n.jpg

And this is the mate that sold his...

166178_183146525045677_100000509938440_636798_1116013_n.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

Queen St pop out some sweet cars!

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I've always wanted that queen st rx3.. sh*t it's almost worth selling mine and my xr6 lol

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 25d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

It's an awesome little car, the tyres look humungus on it on the street there 19x10s, my mate had to spend a fortune once it came to melbourne to meet engineer's spec's, and it had to be full re-engineered, I'd say if it were to go to NSW it probably would have to pass engineer's again as stupid as it is being different from state to state....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...