smiddy Member 16 Member For: 17y 11m 18d Posted 08/02/11 07:40 AM Posted 08/02/11 07:40 AM Hi Alljust received a letter today from my insurance company REAL INS that my g6et that was insured with them for the last 2 years is now classified a sports car and they will not insure it now,I was wondering if you could tell me any good insurers out there for g6et.Im 46 and rating 1,thanx all
zeeman Legacy Donating Member 26 Member For: 16y 9m 11d Gender: Male Posted 08/02/11 09:55 AM Posted 08/02/11 09:55 AM I have racv in victoria,no probs have also had qbe also ok.im 45 rating one .have the car insured for business use , private use was $1350 or so with racv.
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 08/02/11 11:05 AM Posted 08/02/11 11:05 AM AAMI insure my BA with mods for $700ish...
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/02/11 11:12 AM Posted 08/02/11 11:12 AM WTF! How old are you?I'm with Just Cars, 1600 which I didn't think was to bad.
Tony L Member 80 Member For: 15y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/02/11 12:04 PM Posted 08/02/11 12:04 PM AAMI, I pay $700+ for G6ET, I am rating 1 and I am 38 years old. I was told by them that they generally allow 2-3 performance mods to a vehicle
hrick Member 210 Member For: 16y 9m 12d Posted 08/02/11 08:38 PM Posted 08/02/11 08:38 PM (edited) I payed $800 with NRMA, with $600 excess`I`m 46 with No 1 rating, I could have got a slightly better price, but couldn`t be forked wasting anymore time for $20-$50.I chose NRMA as I have never been stuffed around when making a claim, was with AMMI Edited 08/02/11 08:40 PM by hrick
Turbonator Legacy Donating Member 108 Member For: 15y 9m 3d Gender: Male Posted 08/02/11 09:09 PM Posted 08/02/11 09:09 PM (edited) I'm insured with YOUI. My wife and I are both over 50. The vehicle is a 2010 G6ET with an agreed value of $56650 and a $600 excess. Cost is $592. I had a "not at fault" claim last year in one of my other vehicles when a P-Plater ran into the rear of my car whilst I was stopped at a traffic light. They handled my claim quickly and professionally. I thought their service was excellent. Edited 08/02/11 09:11 PM by Turbonator
tuono Member 312 Member For: 15y 10m 14d Posted 08/02/11 10:00 PM Posted 08/02/11 10:00 PM (edited) About $800 with AAMI. Some of those prices are crazy! I actually got a small cheque back when I insured the Ford because it was cheaper than my Crewman SS to insure. Im rating 1 and 92 years old. And I cant wait to get 500kws out of my ride. Here is a photo of me when I picked up the T. Edited 08/02/11 10:06 PM by tuono
Turbonator Legacy Donating Member 108 Member For: 15y 9m 3d Gender: Male Posted 08/02/11 10:59 PM Posted 08/02/11 10:59 PM Unless you give the year and model, insured value, excess and your age, this post is of no value. You may as well be comparing apples to oranges! There are several other factors that enter the equation when comparing coverage ie:, windshield excess, car hire and are you covered for mods?
smiddy Member 16 Member For: 17y 11m 18d Posted 08/02/11 11:09 PM Author Posted 08/02/11 11:09 PM (edited) Thanx Guysso far quotes ive received are as follows comp insurance 09 g6et with 19 in wheels and spare ,safety pack and perimetre alarm ,47000 agreed value ,NSW, only 2 drivers both above 45 and good records mrs has some speeding fines that happened in 08, only mods are tb quad exhaust ,fpv start button ,tinted windows ,fpv dash.....AAMI 921PAGIO 899PANRMA 1395PAYOUI 1900PAAI INSURANCE 1097PAQBE 960PAIll keep trying see what else I can get cheers Edited 08/02/11 11:10 PM by smiddy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now