Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/02/11 03:10 AM Posted 15/02/11 03:10 AM Yeah agreed, I'd love to slam mine but the hassle you go through it's just not worth it. I love not having to look for pot holes or deviations in the road and not scrapping on driveways and the like. Could you just bag the back?
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 15/02/11 07:15 AM Posted 15/02/11 07:15 AM Yea dillz you could, I think it's about 3k ENGINERED, or about 1800 just installed and setup in the rear. Actually you should do it, I haven't seen a bagged fg.
strettan Member 36 Member For: 17y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 16/02/11 11:36 AM Posted 16/02/11 11:36 AM That fg does look sick. However IMO it reminds me of a commadore. :( I think that fords lowered look SOOOO much classier when done rite. Im getting XWZ coilovers fitted next week at WA suspensions. Which will have my car sitting just above tire front and back. Ive got genuine F6 rims on it atm, but wanna go to a staggered fitment of black drift style 20's, much like the Herrod Motosport tuned GS that's featured in this months MOTOR magazine.
strettan Member 36 Member For: 17y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 29/03/11 02:50 AM Posted 29/03/11 02:50 AM
XYZ Legacy Donating Member 1,171 Member For: 17y 18d Posted 29/03/11 03:14 AM Posted 29/03/11 03:14 AM Looks great mate!!How does the xyz suspension feel on the road? CheersBen
Tobey Awesome... Member 407 Member For: 16y 3m Gender: Male Posted 29/03/11 04:42 AM Posted 29/03/11 04:42 AM Looks like sh*t and will probably ride like sh*t, most people grow out of having their car that low...
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/03/11 09:10 PM Posted 29/03/11 09:10 PM The original pic or the car above?I think the xr6 above looks great. agreed the 1st car would most likely ride poorly but looks are subjective. I prefer the lowered look. think standard height cars look like sh*t..when I got it:How it looks now:
iliov Member 49 Member For: 17y 8m 24d Posted 04/04/11 01:42 PM Posted 04/04/11 01:42 PM Dre sorry if I missed it but what set up do you have. That is exactly how I want my XR to sit.
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/04/11 09:35 PM Posted 04/04/11 09:35 PM I'm using pedders xa coilovers
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 05/04/11 11:03 AM Posted 05/04/11 11:03 AM how much did it cost you dre? that looks tops. ive also heard from some people 'coilovers are illegal rah rah rah' carry on like a pork chop. then ive heard people say nah theyre fine, cars come out with coilovers stock. so what is the truth and does it need any engineer certificate or what not..sorry im new to this thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now