Tossers At Work

turbo ute79

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 11d

We have a cleaner at work (they are a 3rd party company, that come in and do the aircraft cleaning) that thought the awesome jet turbine oil that we use in the planes would work really well in his Honda so he basically stole a tin of this stuff and was caught out by some of our engineers filling his car up in the carpark.

Needless to say we all know about it and watch him for nicking stuff but we haven't done anything else as the stuff motor will probably teach him. This oil is like water no good in a piston engine.

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 9d

Nearly a match, Bennys mums name is Jill.

So repayments on a $1 million loan@ 450 a week will take 42 years to pay with no interest. Nut bennys mate at the bank loaned him the money with Zero % interest. Zero. He also got the loan by just walking and saying I want 1 mill. The people at the bank had "heard of him" and handed it straight over. He didnt need a letter from the boss, payslips, proof of income or anything.

He also has over 1 mill stashed away, he just works to make it look legit :roflmbo::roflmbo:

• Member For: 16y 2m 29d

We got a tosser at work..Likes to nick peoples tools,mainly Snap On stuff. Im 99% sure who it is but have to catch him in the act. Little maggot walks round the shop when everyones on Smoko and Lunch. Been seen going through peoples toolboxes looking for and taking coins for a drink too. God help him the day I catch him out,I dont give a rats if he is older than me either. Oh and not to use at work,they usually go home with him.Scumbag,lowlife *beep*!

Edited by ebxmple

• Member For: 15y 8m 1d

I know a guy like benny. If he told me the sun was shining I would go outside and check. He has nothing on Benny though. You have to ask what it is with people like that that think they have to make up stories all the time. The guy I know like that isn't a bad bloke, just full of sh*t.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 11d

lol dave is awesome !! I used to work with a guy who smoked a pack of horizon 40's every day, drunk about 4 litres of coke and would never eat anything but junk. even greasy hamburgers he would strip of lettuce tomato etc !! he also had seen it all and been a million different people.

• Donating Members

Turbo_ute, one of the old guys says he has LMS, since held be lucky to be 5ft and most of his storys are about how mad a fighter he is. Its just there all BS. For a while he held MMA titles, trained with every boxer etc.

Hes a good worker, just talks to much. Oh well a bit of bullsh*t makes the day go faster.

Hopefully he'll have some good storys from the weekend for me!

• Donating Members

Yesterdays story.

On the weekend benny and his mate stole a G6ET, took them a total of 8 seconds to break in, start it and go.

Then he thrashed it around for a bit, was saying how slow they are. Hey let's face it, they are.

Anyway then they stripped it out. He was going to give the extractors he took off to my bro for his N/A.