CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 30/10/02 05:12 AM Posted 30/10/02 05:12 AM Did you see mine in there somewhere?
Guest Ford PR Man Guests Posted 30/10/02 05:40 AM Posted 30/10/02 05:40 AM Yours? I'm still waiting for mine!!! :D
BAXR6T Member 187 Member For: 23y 11m 9d Location: Melbourne Posted 30/10/02 10:39 AM Author Posted 30/10/02 10:39 AM Then if it's not the Transmission that the dealer told me, what stopped production of the Turbo
Guest DZ. Guests Posted 30/10/02 10:29 PM Posted 30/10/02 10:29 PM Sounds like it's the ability of Ford to make all the cars that everyone wants - not a bad problem to have for the company
Mr_GT Member 31 Member For: 23y 11m 3d Posted 02/11/02 05:07 AM Posted 02/11/02 05:07 AM Dealer said nothing to me about it. But it doesn't really relate to me as the ute's don't start production till January anyway.If they don't have it fixed by then... hey just to let ya know the xr6t utes cant strat production in january...becoz I saw one driving driving aorund in the city the other day....and it wasnt a test drive one...it was a man and his wife in it...
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 02/11/02 11:41 AM Posted 02/11/02 11:41 AM Dealer said nothing to me about it. But it doesn't really relate to me as the ute's don't start production till January anyway.If they don't have it fixed by then... hey just to let ya know the xr6t utes cant strat production in january...becoz I saw one driving driving aorund in the city the other day....and it wasnt a test drive one...it was a man and his wife in it... I'm sure I saw a narooma blue BA uet at Ethridge ford In Vermont today
Guest LionHeart Guests Posted 02/11/02 11:44 AM Posted 02/11/02 11:44 AM Better news.. Car now painted and will be in Trimming On Wednesday.. Looking good for my Nov 14th date!!! :D
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 4d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 02/11/02 11:52 AM Posted 02/11/02 11:52 AM Good news LionHeart.How do you obtain such accurate updates? Do you contact your dealer or is there somewhere on Fords website where you can track a build with the SIDO? You used to be able to do this with FTE, not sure if you can with Fords site. l havent been able to find it.Nov 14th, that's less than two weeks you lucky dog!!
Guest LionHeart Guests Posted 02/11/02 12:00 PM Posted 02/11/02 12:00 PM With a SIDO and friends that work at ford who post me....Its all good
ExAreSix TRAITOR Legacy Donating Member 1,063 Member For: 23y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Townsville, NQ Posted 02/11/02 01:22 PM Posted 02/11/02 01:22 PM Dealer said nothing to me about it. But it doesn't really relate to me as the ute's don't start production till January anyway.If they don't have it fixed by then... hey just to let ya know the xr6t utes cant strat production in january...becoz I saw one driving driving aorund in the city the other day....and it wasnt a test drive one...it was a man and his wife in it...I'm sure I saw a narooma blue BA uet at Ethridge ford In Vermont today I've seen XR6T Utes too. I've driven one. B) But they were demo stock. My dealer told me XR utes don't go into production till January. Also says the same on the ute website.My bet is the ones you saw are demo stock. If not, I'm confused...
Recommended Posts