sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 06/12/10 10:31 AM Posted 06/12/10 10:31 AM Im in the same boat.....Sold my hydraulic hose franchise this month and new guy takes over mid January..... I was looking at buying a tilt tray with a forklift contract but it was sold last week as someone else thought it was worth more than I'd offered Im currently having a stew over what to do next....I don't really want to go back working for a boss either but if it comes down to it, then that's what I'll have to do... Currently researching businesses for sale..... Nick....I can really identify with the "missing the cash" side of things though.... Hose fitters in PNG on 130k+ FIFO - bloody cruiey work for someone like you.but like XR09 said - it aint all beer and skittles in PNG
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 06/12/10 11:34 AM Author Posted 06/12/10 11:34 AM Why share the business?? Courier is only 5 days a week work.230k minus expenses then split 50/50 hmm sound like you will be making something closer to 70/80klmao..jimmy..any chance you could do my tax for me....you do so well with figures...............Been through the books jimmy...........Expenses about $100 week in fuel...and a couple of services....That adds up 40-60k........
RegSpec Cruise Control 1,417 Member For: 19y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Macksville NSW. Posted 06/12/10 12:13 PM Posted 06/12/10 12:13 PM Hose fitters in PNG on 130k+ FIFO - bloody cruiey work for someone like you.but like XR09 said - it aint all beer and skittles in PNG 20 years ago I probably would have considered it.....but nah'...like my comfort too much now... I'll keep an eye out for another business here in Sydney.....
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 06/12/10 03:09 PM Posted 06/12/10 03:09 PM Sold my hydraulic hose franchise this monthWasnt a Ryco Hose franchise was it.... ...or was it the sheep fckers....
jimmy1234 Legacy Donating Member 364 Member For: 18y 7m 23d Gender: Male Posted 06/12/10 09:51 PM Posted 06/12/10 09:51 PM lmao..jimmy..any chance you could do my tax for me....you do so well with figures...............Been through the books jimmy...........Expenses about $100 week in fuel...and a couple of services....That adds up 40-60k........I was also considering loan repayments on the business purchase....Then there is franchise fee's, running costs Insurances etc..... It all adds up...Out of curiosity, what do you pay for a business that turns over 230k with only 6k in expenses???As for those speaking about PNG, if anyone goes there hit me up, I have a few family investment going on and head over there a fair bit.....
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 07/12/10 06:59 AM Author Posted 07/12/10 06:59 AM Well jim talked me out of the courier run.....Life can be funny...went to my local cafe car wash today...Sat down with the owner and enjoyed a coffee with him..Told him I was almost out of my business.....His reply was do you want to buy mine.........Let the negations begin.........I think I would enjoy doing that..... Looking from the inside out.....I think its a gold mine..Going to work a couple of months for free next year and see how it all works out..........
Guest XR09 Guests Posted 07/12/10 07:13 AM Posted 07/12/10 07:13 AM Yeah.. that and being a Mod you would be back on the big bucks in no time
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 07/12/10 07:19 AM Author Posted 07/12/10 07:19 AM not bad thinking.............a free car detail to any mod who votes for me to become a mod.........
Guest XR09 Guests Posted 07/12/10 07:30 AM Posted 07/12/10 07:30 AM You might have to throw in a Polish You'd get Tabs for sure
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 07/12/10 07:38 AM Author Posted 07/12/10 07:38 AM true..but I think they would want something more than a polish..well jamie has that end covered...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now