g6t Legacy Donating Member 328 Member For: 16y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: sunshine state Posted 09/03/11 11:48 AM Posted 09/03/11 11:48 AM me not going this week,have a good 1
TerryF Member 125 Member For: 18y 1d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/03/11 07:14 AM Posted 17/03/11 07:14 AM Any one going this week?
wagnman Member 567 Member For: 17y 3m 11d Posted 17/03/11 07:29 AM Posted 17/03/11 07:29 AM (edited) Will probably stop in for a look but if the same dumb arse's are there again that were there last week I wont be staying.There was a huge crowd gathered at the driveway entrance to Harrys egging everyone on to smoke it up and the stupid idiots were all too keen to show off.Every car that left there bar about 5% smoked the tyres and a couple actually pulled off huge smokey burnouts down the street.I cant beleive how fricken dumb people are, this is how Harrys gets stuffed up every time it gets popular. Anyway that's my little rant over.Yeh I'll come for a look most likley but at the first sigh of dickhead behaviour I'm off. Edited 17/03/11 07:30 AM by wagnman
TerryF Member 125 Member For: 18y 1d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/03/11 07:51 AM Posted 17/03/11 07:51 AM Haha good rant Ill probly see you there then...
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/03/11 05:47 AM Posted 18/03/11 05:47 AM How was it lads?Planned on going down for a look last night, but got home from work and hit the bean bag and it was all over.
wagnman Member 567 Member For: 17y 3m 11d Posted 18/03/11 12:05 PM Posted 18/03/11 12:05 PM Mate it was not as silly as last time I was there.Yes there was still a huge number of young pedestrians at the entrance egging people on (lol they have no car so they have to watch others enjoy themselves!)But most people were a little more reserved (ie no big smokey statics).I was, however only there for about an hour before I was summonsed by my lady to rescue her from sheer boredom at home.LOL!
TerryF Member 125 Member For: 18y 1d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/03/11 11:47 PM Posted 19/03/11 11:47 PM haha it was alright, Just what wagnman said there was still people standing out the front egging people on. I didnt stay for long though.
Stink Senior Moron Legacy Donating Member 1,059 Member For: 17y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast..... somewhere Posted 20/03/11 08:36 PM Posted 20/03/11 08:36 PM Weather permitting and if all the planets align I'm there this Thursday for a look see
g6t Legacy Donating Member 328 Member For: 16y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: sunshine state Posted 22/03/11 01:07 PM Posted 22/03/11 01:07 PM (edited) I might come down & cheak it out this week. Edited 22/03/11 01:10 PM by g6t
CHOMP U Member 8 Member For: 15y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Coomera, Goldcoast ! Posted 01/06/11 03:49 AM Posted 01/06/11 03:49 AM anyone wanna cruise to harrys tomorow night?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now