Stink Senior Moron Legacy Donating Member 1,059 Member For: 17y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast..... somewhere Posted 24/02/11 09:18 AM Posted 24/02/11 09:18 AM LOL.....at maccas or Harrys
g6t Legacy Donating Member 328 Member For: 16y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: sunshine state Posted 01/03/11 11:42 PM Posted 01/03/11 11:42 PM weather permitting will b going 2 harrys thurs night leaving 5-15pm 711 moroochydore then twin bps southbound then aspley maccas 645-700pm of 2 harrys :popcorn: , any 1 meet up on way those r the times all welcome.
kyle173 Legacy Donating Member 774 Member For: 17y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 02/03/11 07:55 AM Posted 02/03/11 07:55 AM I might ride my new bike down
Damo_BF Member 20 Member For: 15y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisvegas Posted 02/03/11 10:02 PM Posted 02/03/11 10:02 PM I wont make this one either... there is still a hole in my door from some bastards ute tray that wont be fixed til after the 14th...
XR6menace BANNED Banned 1,462 Member For: 19y 5m 9d Gender: Not Telling Location: banned Posted 03/03/11 08:01 AM Posted 03/03/11 08:01 AM I wont make this one either... there is still a hole in my door from some bastards ute tray that wont be fixed til after the 14th... Thunderstorms predicted in the next few hours anyway mate .. I was arriving around 7pm but not when its raining ..Daz.
Stink Senior Moron Legacy Donating Member 1,059 Member For: 17y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast..... somewhere Posted 09/03/11 04:22 AM Posted 09/03/11 04:22 AM (edited) Harrys anyone?......for tomorrow night Edited 09/03/11 04:23 AM by Stink
kyle173 Legacy Donating Member 774 Member For: 17y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 09/03/11 06:02 AM Posted 09/03/11 06:02 AM illbe down on me bike weather dependig
wagnman Member 567 Member For: 17y 3m 15d Posted 09/03/11 08:02 AM Posted 09/03/11 08:02 AM Yeh I'll probably be there some time after 8 if it's not raining
Stink Senior Moron Legacy Donating Member 1,059 Member For: 17y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast..... somewhere Posted 09/03/11 08:57 AM Posted 09/03/11 08:57 AM Fvck........ I wasn't going even before I thought I was
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now