voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 15d Location: Adelaide Posted 06/12/03 06:31 AM Posted 06/12/03 06:31 AM ....driver addict!!!! ......wait....I WANNA BE AN ADDICT 2!!! *sigh* *twidles thumbs*...waiting....yup..still waiting...
Guest Guests Posted 06/12/03 12:46 PM Posted 06/12/03 12:46 PM Well sunday,any takers,meet 10 am ,christ knows where...go for a spin.... what do you say!
leonb Member 93 Member For: 22y 10m 14d Location: South oz Posted 06/12/03 03:05 PM Posted 06/12/03 03:05 PM Well sunday,any takers,meet 10 am ,christ knows where...go for a spin.... what do you say! Would love 2 vik but I have to work till 12 But id be keen to meet up around 1,just let me know where abouts youll be.Pm me and ill give u a contact number.
leonb Member 93 Member For: 22y 10m 14d Location: South oz Posted 06/12/03 03:09 PM Posted 06/12/03 03:09 PM ....driver addict!!!! ......wait....I WANNA BE AN ADDICT 2!!! *sigh* *twidles thumbs*...waiting....yup..still waiting... Hey voy u will get to be a addict soon,then you will know what its like 2 feelthe xr6t rush!
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 15d Location: Adelaide Posted 06/12/03 04:01 PM Posted 06/12/03 04:01 PM oh I felt it alright...went for a drive with vik....need I say more!!!btw..I'm at home home atm in the riverland....wont be coming bak till tuesday :( but I will however be ordering the t on tuesday so not all is lost
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 15d Location: Adelaide Posted 09/12/03 02:18 PM Posted 09/12/03 02:18 PM awwww..how sweet!! *wipes away tear* :tears: *continues to rock back and forth with continual chantings ..."the turbo is coming......the turbo is coming..."
Boost6 Member 111 Member For: 22y 10m 5d Location: Adelaide Posted 10/12/03 08:40 AM Posted 10/12/03 08:40 AM I picked up my new ute today (took them a bit longer then expected to fit extras) so going for a run in cruise tonight.Any of you guys want to come out for a hotlap on Sat or maybe Sunday afternoon?I'd like to get some kays on the new engine before getting the kitI ordered fitted.
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 15d Location: Adelaide Posted 10/12/03 10:10 AM Posted 10/12/03 10:10 AM (edited) COME PICK ME UP AND WE CAN GO CRUISING AROUND TOWN ALL NIGHT!!!!!! come on maaaaan!!! I need the rush!!!! plllzzzzz!!! Edited 10/12/03 10:11 AM by voy74656
Recommended Posts