Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I have decided to save some beans and not do a full system on my FG G6ET, I dont want more sound and the full 4" I had planned would drive me nuts... I think I can reach my performance expectations with just a cat and dump

so question is, what to use and where to buy an off the shelf dump and cat that will be direct no modification bolt on to the existing factory exhaust?

I know of the xforce 4" dump but I take it that that 4" dump and cat wont bolt onto the factory 3" pipe

prefer bolt on so I can easily change back to stock when I feel like it

thanks

Rather then starting a new thread, was just thinking what about using the cat to reduce back to 3? Buy a 3 inch cat with 5 inch body and cut one side to 4 inch to match up to the dump? Would this block the cat quicker? Or is that what they already do?

  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 16y 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caloundra
Posted

The venom bolt up job is very good and will easily max out both the standard zorst and smaller FG turbo. 310+ has been acheived by many, including myself, running this with a PWR cooler and injector upgrade.

IMO, if you have intentions to upgrade the turbo, then I would go with a 4" dump and 5" 100cpsi cat mated to the factory zorst. Then do the cat back when you upgrade the turbo.

venom and stock exhaust on mine made 403rwhp. going back into Lee tomorrow for a retune as no grunt down low ! thought it was cat but cat seems fine but has a little rattle when struck with rubber mallet but George says its most likely the heat sheild and wouldnt cause drama.

I have a manual and was expecting a bit more than this as it made 335 rwhp stock !

have venom 5" cat, f6 injectors that you sent me plus process west 2 kit so hoping for a much better driving car tomorrow !

  • 3 months later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Has anyone still got their stock front pipe for sale??

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 26d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I've got the Venom straight swap cat pipe on the F6 and am running 327rwkw with stock dump pipe. Highly recommended.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

PM sent~>

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Does anyone want to part with there FG 3inch factory system from the cat to the rear end, must be sedan a few dollars waiting.

Sydney and 100k radius + -

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...