ofa180 Member 72 Member For: 20y 11m 20d Gender: Male Posted 24/10/10 05:50 AM Posted 24/10/10 05:50 AM (edited) I'm looking to go to 22's in the new year.Just after some feedback,info or suggestions.Car is lowered & runs 20" Lorenzo's with 275/40/20's.I've removed the side skirts for a cleaner look as well.Cheers,Cody Edited 24/10/10 05:57 AM by ofa180
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/10/10 05:53 AM Posted 24/10/10 05:53 AM I would say the bigger the better on suv's, 20's are just too small for the Terrie IMO.
ofa180 Member 72 Member For: 20y 11m 20d Gender: Male Posted 24/10/10 06:02 AM Author Posted 24/10/10 06:02 AM I'm looking to stay chrome,dont want any plastic looking over the top rims though. More of a classic 5 spoke or multi spoke.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/10/10 06:07 AM Posted 24/10/10 06:07 AM Maybe polished alloy? Looks way more classy then chrome. Would 24's fit?
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 24/10/10 06:46 AM Posted 24/10/10 06:46 AM I think 22s+ would look awesome, the 20s look small on it. Something with black/black and chrome centre and chrome lip would look good imo.
ofa180 Member 72 Member For: 20y 11m 20d Gender: Male Posted 24/10/10 07:22 AM Author Posted 24/10/10 07:22 AM I think 24's would look too over the top.Anyone know any good wheel sites with prices etc. I've already looked at Tempe tyres.
RussC Member 25 Member For: 17y 5m 19d Posted 01/11/10 10:24 AM Posted 01/11/10 10:24 AM Get it done! Always look fat on 22s!
IBOO57 Member 538 Member For: 17y 3m 24d Posted 02/11/10 02:22 AM Posted 02/11/10 02:22 AM What about Ozzy Tires?Clickity Click.......After seeing your Statesman an Boostcruising I think you should put it on here alsofor show and tell
ofa180 Member 72 Member For: 20y 11m 20d Gender: Male Posted 02/11/10 03:52 AM Author Posted 02/11/10 03:52 AM What about Ozzy Tires?Clickity Click.......After seeing your Statesman an Boostcruising I think you should put it on here alsofor show and tell Apparently there is a good wheel shop in Slacks Creek.As for the statesman,yeah maybe I should post it up see if the mods don't delete it.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/11/10 04:02 AM Posted 02/11/10 04:02 AM Can't hurt to find out
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now