arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 20/10/11 01:26 PM Posted 20/10/11 01:26 PM I agree for 65 its a good option. I tested one ( I cranked it fully hard) and it works fine. Similar to my Kompact 25.
wilba Member 828 Member For: 17y 11m 5d Gender: Male Posted 20/10/11 09:58 PM Posted 20/10/11 09:58 PM well I just put one of those overship bovs on haha carnt complane with it yet im running 290rwkw
234Fpv Legacy Donating Member 522 Member For: 15y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: Yeppoon qld Posted 21/10/11 12:57 AM Posted 21/10/11 12:57 AM I have one of those dual port turbosmart copies if anyone is chasing one. I had it on for about 500kms and put the stock one back on. Sounds and works fine. Also I got mine from www.choicewholsa lerscom.au may not have the au atty the end. He is cheaper than overship as he is their supplier apparently.
lab-dude Member 17 Member For: 15y 7d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 21/10/11 01:29 AM Posted 21/10/11 01:29 AM I agree for 65 its a good option. I tested one ( I cranked it fully hard) and it works fine. Similar to my Kompact 25.yeah I was gonna go the turbosmart one but Im going away soon and have very little to spare lolwell I just put one of those overship bovs on haha carnt complane with it yet im running 290rwkw haha Im not running quite that much....I have one of those dual port turbosmart copies if anyone is chasing one. I had it on for about 500kms and put the stock one back on. Sounds and works fine. Also I got mine from www.choicewholsa lerscom.au may not have the au atty the end. He is cheaper than overship as he is their supplier apparently.Is it exact same or a different copy? how much cheaper!? lol feel like such a jew.Ahhh to many quotes!
234Fpv Legacy Donating Member 522 Member For: 15y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: Yeppoon qld Posted 21/10/11 01:31 AM Posted 21/10/11 01:31 AM From the outside they look the same but I read somewhere that the is something different. It will always vent to atmosphere.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/10/11 01:32 AM Posted 21/10/11 01:32 AM Should try unscrewing both sides and run full atmo, like the plaz p1
lab-dude Member 17 Member For: 15y 7d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 23/10/11 10:22 PM Posted 23/10/11 10:22 PM whats the best way to block up the return pipe for the BOV with the BOV from overship as a bung wasnt supplied. Is it necessary to cut the pipes to do it?cheers
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/10/11 10:25 PM Posted 23/10/11 10:25 PM Chairstoppers, but why would you?
Thor2DaCore Legacy Donating Member 35 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Posted 27/10/11 11:29 AM Posted 27/10/11 11:29 AM installed overship BOV, pretty happy with the sound got it set fairly soft. I'll put a video up in the next day or so!How is it working? Was looking at this instead of doing the DIY vented job. How has the overship job stood up?Cheers!
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/10/11 11:35 AM Posted 27/10/11 11:35 AM They work well (on stock boost anyway) and sound much better the the vented stock bov. Well worth the $60 IMO. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now