Force 6 Sleeper!

Tully

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 23d

See you at WAW tomorrow? Couple of us heading down.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Under-garment member
  • Member For: 15y 10m 19d

Ashley's old F6 - beautiful car mate.

Just FYI, that's also running an XFT built engine (although it sounds stock) so it's a great pickup!! Drop in and catch up with Simon for sure.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 5d

See you at WAW tomorrow? Couple of us heading down.

Prob not mate, work is pretty crazy through the week, that plus I didnt even know about the cruise until you pointed it out lol

Thanks for that under-pants. I spoke to Simon and he seemed like a pretty top bloke, was able to supply most of the information over the phone :) Do you know why he sold the car?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m 5d

I really like this car!

Back in the day, when I was 20 a S13 was awesome and an R33 was unheard of and now days you young blokes driving 10 second FPV's

Must be one of your mates Kael!!

This was from that 10.8 run. Spewing I had heaps more but lost them all.

Drag6.jpg

I reckon you'd be safe running it again. Surely the guys at plex wouldn't remember it from that long ago. Even just change plates :)

Edited by Mat

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 29d

Yeah its pretty damm quick, such a different feeling to what I'm used to. Need to find a open where I can actually put my foot down, being 20 I dont have the most driving experence lol.

I don't want to sound like a kill joy , but please go easy until you get used to it. That is a lot of car for a

20 year old and they can get out of shape pretty easy.

See if you can get booked in for a track day with instructors where you can learn the limits of the

car in relative safety. Better than experimenting on public roads

Stay safespoton.gif

• Donating Members

I don't want to sound like a kill joy , but please go easy until you get used to it. That is a lot of car for a

20 year old and they can get out of shape pretty easy.

See if you can get booked in for a track day with instructors where you can learn the limits of the

car in relative safety. Better than experimenting on public roads

Yeah spot on. I'm currently looking at booking in for a advanced driving and track day since its a completely different car, last thing I want to do is wreck someone elses hard effort. The car acts as a daily, which only drives about 30km a day so I take it pretty easy. I've always looked after my cars since its the most expensive asset I have + its a hobby :)

I ended up paying $38 from Lane Ford in Mandurah. Went up to Rockingham to purchase a BF F6 however something didn't feel right about it. On the way back thought I would drop into Lane Ford and see what they had. Just by chance the car had just been traded in my Ashley. Bloody lucky if you ask me!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 4m

Nice buy fella that is one sleek sleeper, definitely wouldnt know it had that much on tap by looking at it. Nice to see your getting some track time to learn the car. I also spent a bit of time at the track in my ute (only stock) to learn the limits, needless to say the std front brakes are lacking somewhat.

• Donating Members

Thanks for the comments.

Speaking of which, has anyone got any suggestions on where to complete a advanced driving course and track day and how much it will cost? Not to fussed on where it is, as long as it near perth