discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 11/09/10 12:35 AM Posted 11/09/10 12:35 AM That sounds cool, free drive while waiting for the other players? I always loved NFS when it had the free play like GTA games, just driving around the city getting cop attention.I'm pretty sure this game is the one where you can transplant engnines from other cars into pretty much anything, tweak and tune loads of things to change performance etc. I don't own an XBOX or PS so I'll have to whore plays off you!
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/09/10 03:55 AM Posted 11/09/10 03:55 AM I hope so, that's one of the best parts about Forza. 700kw RB26TT powered dato or maybe a 5.6TT V8 in an RS Focus
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 11/09/10 01:17 PM Posted 11/09/10 01:17 PM Ooooohhh maybe it was Forza I was reading about :'(
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 16/09/10 01:25 PM Posted 16/09/10 01:25 PM Gran Turismo 5 Weather Video TrailerWOWPicked up the newly released 320gb PS3 and a G27 today and all if that's anything to go by, I am taking a week off in november!
Wenier Legacy Donating Member 1,736 Member For: 16y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Posted 16/09/10 11:52 PM Posted 16/09/10 11:52 PM Here is my G27 setup, works very nicely and was cheap to make. seat actually seperates from the front control section so you can have it as just a seat. Sorry bout photo quality it was done with my phone.
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/09/10 12:24 AM Posted 17/09/10 12:24 AM Can't WAIT for this game. I got 99% on the last one, CBF with the last 24 hour race lolI hope they have drift events. I used to love my drift cars in GT4; all the same colour, same rims turn all the DSC settings off, lock the diff, turn in the neg camber and go nuts lol
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/09/10 03:20 AM Posted 17/09/10 03:20 AM This article is pretty cool. Good read on what the game offers...Says here there's 1000 cars. And there's a prototype car which removes all restrictions imposed on today's cars: 'At the same time he was secretly developing the ultimate race car for GT5, appropriately titled Project X1 Prototype. Developed with the Red Bull F1 team and with Red Bull's design genius Adrian Newey as technical advisor, it was borne out of a simple Yamauchi question: What would a racing car, freed of all technical regulations, look like?"We pushed the boundaries of what's possible to come up with the fastest race car on the planet," teases Yamauchi, who gave us a split second, abstract glimpse of the car. All I can tell you it has a shape that conjures up something between a Le Mans race car and an F1 machine. We'll have to wait until early November to see the full picture.'
boosted_XR Member 364 Member For: 18y 2m 18d Posted 19/09/10 07:27 AM Posted 19/09/10 07:27 AM (edited) if you's are in2 drifting, get a g25/27 wheel and wire it up 2 run an external handbrake. I did it 2 mine and the drifting feel's alot like it does in real life, its pretty realistic Edited 19/09/10 07:28 AM by boosted_XR
GR8XR6 ANGEL EYES Legacy Donating Member 1,683 Member For: 18y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 19/09/10 10:07 AM Posted 19/09/10 10:07 AM Can't wait for this game. What exactly did you do for the external hand brake?Cheers
boosted_XR Member 364 Member For: 18y 2m 18d Posted 20/09/10 05:54 PM Posted 20/09/10 05:54 PM here's the link for itchilicoke - How to wire up your G25 shifter for external e-brake (hand brake)I wired it up a little different 2 him though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now