Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Oil is supposed to darken.

If if doesn't darken, how good is it at doing it's job at cleaning your engines internals?

  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Senior Moron
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sunshine Coast..... somewhere
Posted

Looks like my car will be using nulon

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 5m 9d
Posted

Hi. and check out this test

. Cheers MD

that video is bullsh*t, I full support nulon and run it in my car but what if a car makes like 3 more rwkw on a dyno its a better oil ? what is it lubricating less ? that video proves 0

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 10m 15d
Posted

+ 1 for nulon, I also noticed my T ran quiter and smoother after changing even to the point the misses noticed. always used nulon and will continue, very happy customer

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 2d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

that video is bullsh*t, I full support nulon and run it in my car but what if a car makes like 3 more rwkw on a dyno its a better oil ? what is it lubricating less ? that video proves 0

maybe its lubricating more and causing less resistance between parts? not sure just a thought.

I'll be changing over to Nulon this week and see how I go :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Oil is supposed to darken.

If if doesn't darken, how good is it at doing it's job at cleaning your engines internals?

yes, I know that oil is supposed to darken. I think the point that Alpha was making and I was agreeing with is that the Nulon seems to go darker and at an earlier interval than other quality synthetics like Mobil 1. Does that mean it is doing a significantly better job at cleaning the engine?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted (edited)

Guess we'll have to wait for Lawsy's explanation and answer to this question.

Edited by RHR
No need to quote above post. USE FAST REPLY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 4m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Valvoline Synpower MST 5-30 - Engine

Valvoline Maxlife - ATF (ZF 6spd)

Valvoline Syngear 75-140 - Diff

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...