#2010fgxr6turbo Banned 79 Member For: 16y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 17/08/10 05:09 AM Author Posted 17/08/10 05:09 AM 1000km sounds like it should be cheaper 35k is what I paid for built to order so yeah I reckon it'd be around 32k for that
Nazgul Member 62 Member For: 19y 30d Posted 18/08/10 10:40 AM Posted 18/08/10 10:40 AM I would sign up tomorrow if I could get edge! (I guess this is the new version of ego?Cannot decide on the other colours! I dont like any of them!Sunburst to me looks like it will date quickly.Nitro is a bit of a tinny colour.Lightning Strike does not match the wheels at all and is simply bland.Viper is a bit loud for my tastes?Winter white I have not seen in the flesh. Maybe this will be ok but a white sports car? It would feel like a fleet vehicle?I don't get if they are making it to order why I cannot order one with the paint I want?Jimmy
andrich Member 94 Member For: 17y 6m 27d Posted 18/08/10 12:49 PM Posted 18/08/10 12:49 PM If ya dont like the "loud" colours, deifnately go for winter white. You'd think it would make it seem like a flesh special but check it out in the flesh, it looks awesome I reckon!cheers
#2010fgxr6turbo Banned 79 Member For: 16y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 19/08/10 12:50 AM Author Posted 19/08/10 12:50 AM yeah plus white would be a very unique colour cos no one has it or u could be cool and go for black like I did. and white looks awesome when its covered in dust too. unlike black witch only looks good clean but the ultimate one to go for is the xr50t which is what l got...can't wait till it arrives then it'll be straight down to elite and 6boost for enough mods to be more powerful then spiros car hehe here I come 1000hp!!!!
Anchor Member 270 Member For: 16y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 19/08/10 02:16 PM Posted 19/08/10 02:16 PM (edited) my mate works at a car wash place so no worries there can't wait for delivery and the first thing im doing is ssl king springs on rear and sl on front will definitly post pics when I get it aye and im doing all the mods myself (im a mechanic specailising in engine rebuilds so yeah) cheers lavisIn your other thread you're an architect? From the sh*t you're spinning, this is gunna be one wild ute! Can't wait to see some pics/build thread.Also, you kinda got ripped if they only gave you $200 off for std wheels and no stickers. Price is what they are telling us to sell em for. Edited 19/08/10 02:18 PM by Anchor
#2010fgxr6turbo Banned 79 Member For: 16y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 20/08/10 04:27 AM Author Posted 20/08/10 04:27 AM where did u get architect from im a mechanical engineer lol look at my profile if u don't believe me but yeah lets just say spiros car is gonna be a dwarf compared to mine when its done mate he does 1/4 in 9sec. I'll be in the 7-8second bracket so yeah everyone will know about me by the end of the year!!!
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/08/10 04:46 AM Posted 20/08/10 04:46 AM As the old saying goes, Put up or...Great to be ambitious but don't go overboard.
#2010fgxr6turbo Banned 79 Member For: 16y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 20/08/10 05:48 AM Author Posted 20/08/10 05:48 AM haha true but I guess that depends on what u'd call overboard too and a 1300hp ute isn't quite overboard to me.
Anchor Member 270 Member For: 16y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 20/08/10 08:20 AM Posted 20/08/10 08:20 AM where did u get architect from im a mechanical engineer lol look at my profile if u don't believe me but yeah lets just say spiros car is gonna be a dwarf compared to mine when its done mate he does 1/4 in 9sec. I'll be in the 7-8second bracket so yeah everyone will know about me by the end of the year!!! that's a big call... I haven't been here long but I'm feeling a new level of '*Beep*' here..Architect? Right here in your thread "Where can I take my ute"haha my mums an accountant and funding it is my dream job qualified architect minoring in mechanical engineering my future is having the fastest xr50t in aus
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 20/08/10 02:02 PM Posted 20/08/10 02:02 PM 7 second bracket by dec 31st or sell it?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now