ph03n1xxgt Member 3 Member For: 16y 2m 5d Posted 29/07/10 07:49 AM Posted 29/07/10 07:49 AM Hi guys.Just wondering what your opinions are as to how much I should sell a T56 out of a typhoon, It's in really good nick.At the moment from discussions with a couple of people it seems between 1500-1900.Please let me know your thorts as im not really sure.Cheers
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 29/07/10 08:47 AM Posted 29/07/10 08:47 AM That's f*cking cheap IMHO!!!If I was a 5 speed bloke I'd snap it up quick smart!!!
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 29/07/10 08:56 AM Posted 29/07/10 08:56 AM (edited) ^^ Agreed I would have thought $2500 +If I was one of those poor blokes with an auto I'ld sanp it up Edited 29/07/10 08:57 AM by henz
carbz Member 118 Member For: 16y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 29/07/10 10:36 AM Posted 29/07/10 10:36 AM I payed 3k for my t56 that I got off slash
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 29/07/10 10:56 AM Posted 29/07/10 10:56 AM slash is a rip off! LOL
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 29/07/10 11:09 AM Posted 29/07/10 11:09 AM The T56 is worth its weight in gold - as long as its coupled with a Mal Wood shifter the things are easy to drive and close enough to bullet-proof.5 years and countless drag races, clutch kicks and dumps my T56 still feels the same as it did when it was new (just smoother to shift).
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/07/10 11:12 AM Posted 29/07/10 11:12 AM But It won't get you into a 10
dansedgli Member 214 Member For: 22y 8m 20d Posted 29/07/10 11:28 AM Posted 29/07/10 11:28 AM I and a few others have paid $2500 for newies.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now