Which Colour For This Cooler?

xpl0sive

• Member For: 15y 3m 18d

Hey Guys,

I have decided to order the Plazmaman OEM replacement stage 1 intercooler, but cannot decide on what finish to choose. Powder-coated black/silver, billet alloy or mirror polished?

Polished version here:

Shopping Cart

also attached pic of polished version fitted up to car, although I'll be getting the optional 500mm wide core as opposed to the standard 460mm, and getting it moved more towards the center.

Billet alloy version here:

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=60618&st=0&p=920307&hl=plazmaman+stage+1&fromsearch=1#entry920307

post-33608-127988629958_thumb.jpg

• Member For: 15y 24d

If your car is a dark colour e.g black there is nothing tougher looking than a polish cooler but on the other hand if you want the stealth look go black. The stealth look get boring after a while. If your got it flaunt it. :spoton:

• Member For: 15y 3m 18d

Thanks for the replies guys. Yeah my car is Ego, so a dark colour I guess. I guess I could go polished, then if I ever get sick of it take it off and paint it, lol.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 26d

I've got the stealth look to.. I've got the xr8 bonnet to so have been thinking about polishing my cooler don't really like people thinking I've got an xr8 but the bonnet was there when I got the car....Stealth is kinda cool for a while though