500+ Rwkw On Pump Fuel

turbo ute79

• Member For: 15y 2m 12d

Yeah saw the run, was a lot more exciting than the 20 other NA/supercharged LSx Late model camira runs prior to yours lol (they make good power but just a little linear and boring to watch haha). Biggest surprise of the day for me was a standard SIDI SV6 Late model camira made 263rwhp!

Edited by spooler

• 3 months later...
  • Member For: 15y 8m 1d

I run a holly blue to the surge tank and a magna fuel 525. Process west fuel rail. Still run the standard sender in the tank I just modified the pickup. Exhaust is x force 4 inch I think. Injectors are now 100 pounders.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 17d

What boost ya runnin to get the 760 odd on pump?

I think when ya throw race fuel at it I think you'll be surprised, e85 on the same boost should see up to an extra 100hp so if ya have a few psi left in the turbo im sure you can work out what its all gonna be capable of. Sounding good so far mate & good to hear it's gettin some descent use

• Member For: 15y 8m 1d

Was running 25 to get that, had octane booster in too. We tried roo16 the other week but could not get any more fuel in and didn't make anymore power, fuel pump could not get any more fuel in. That said ute will be off the road for a little while as of yesterday arv. Blew a head gasket going to get milk. Was just "driving along" when it happened. Engine was going to come out in a few months for a freshen up anyway.

Due to a recent injury on my dirt bike I think the ute will take priority for now. It has been some what neglected in the the last few months.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 17d

buggar but as they say 5hit happens especially when ya headin up that level.

Interesting ya didnt get much more out of it with roo I thought with the added timing it would of seen some sought of gain??? If ya got the car off the road for a while it might be worth ya while goin down the e85 road, we've seen really good gains using it & is very reasonably priced over other traditional race fuels. Only downside it does take a hell of a fuel system to get the most out of it, still not sue if we've got it all right with it yet

• 1 month later...