Fg Which Cooler

ronski123

• Member For: 17y 10m 25d

As I said in a previous post I wont participate in this test because it would be biased. SIR20B worked for PWR for about 10 years that I know of.

An independent test would be great. It would give the forums members a great insight as to how badly extruded tube and fin intercoolers perform compared to the bar and plate I sell.

If an extruded intercooler core worked better then I would use it. Fact is, it does not.

Kev

• Member For: 14y 5m 4d

As I said in a previous post I wont participate in this test because it would be biased. SIR20B worked for PWR for about 10 years that I know of.

An independent test would be great. It would give the forums members a great insight as to how badly extruded tube and fin intercoolers perform compared to the bar and plate I sell.

If an extruded intercooler core worked better then I would use it. Fact is, it does not.

Kev

Oh Boy... (or should that be boo hooo)

Now you re making me laugh..

That's a big call for someone who wont commit to the CoolOFF

Also I can’t actually see where you said you wouldn't commit , until the post above..

Anyway, my count, the 'ol' Extruded T&F has it over the B/P core 5 out of 8 tests in my above test, may be more..

For some insight (for now) name the country of origin of your "U beaut" B&P core....?? Be honest..

Cheers

• 09JET
  • Member For: 14y 10m 7d

I've heard people bagging cheaper (shouldn't say cheap cause it makes them sound crap) or, "more economically viable" coolers out just cos they don't cost the earth. RDP has one of the fastest FG's and he runs a HDI. Riki83 has four hundred and something at the bags and runs a HDI. There are plenty of heavy hitters with Rapid's gear and, no suprise, plenty of good results with PW. Why can't you all stop bagging the sh*t out of each other and jacking each other's threads and posts? At the end of the day, not everyone can afford the dearest stuff and they shouldn't be made to feel like they have made a wrong purchase because of that.

• Like 1

• Member For: 13y 9m 16d

I cant see where anyone mentioned the word cheap in the first 2 pages of this thread,

nor 500+rwkw for that matter...

The only other brand that I can see mentioned until the posts above was plazmaman..

and they were given praise...

Chin up boys