Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 27/06/10 08:37 PM Author Posted 27/06/10 08:37 PM Who even goes to bed at 9pm!9pm??? Are you in WA???I think it was after 11pm when I posted it...
GR8XR6 ANGEL EYES Legacy Donating Member 1,683 Member For: 18y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 27/06/10 09:26 PM Posted 27/06/10 09:26 PM Another feed.... Ah well no point in going back to sleep now! Enjoy the hols worm.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/06/10 10:09 PM Posted 27/06/10 10:09 PM bourbon, lots of it.....sleepy time in no time
GR8XR6 ANGEL EYES Legacy Donating Member 1,683 Member For: 18y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 27/06/10 10:19 PM Posted 27/06/10 10:19 PM Yes alcohol definately. May not feel the best the next day. If that doesn't work. The tablets will.
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 27/06/10 10:32 PM Author Posted 27/06/10 10:32 PM LOL I gave up drinking when I turned 18... Killed enough brain cells from 14-18... Plus we had a cocktail party on grand final day (right near mine and a mates birthday) and mixed up lots of drinks... I had food poisoning (yes, it wasn't the alcohol, it was seafood) and I spewed up lots of different alcohol. From then on, I don't really like the taste of anything!!! :-(
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/06/10 10:36 PM Posted 27/06/10 10:36 PM Sook.........
exarsixturbo Dr. Speed Member 784 Member For: 19y 2m Gender: Male Location: The land of Politicians, Public Servants, Porno & Pyrotechnics Posted 28/06/10 12:19 AM Posted 28/06/10 12:19 AM
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 28/06/10 12:59 AM Author Posted 28/06/10 12:59 AM Sook......... Saves me plenty of coin!!!I would be f*cking loaded had I never started!!!However, MANY a good time was had whilst plastered
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 27d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 28/06/10 02:26 AM Posted 28/06/10 02:26 AM I do or take just about anything and everything to sleep and if all else fails I just stay up all night to the following night (usually 8-10pm). Guaranteed to sleep then but by all means dont go to bed that day, stay awake or the vicious cycle starts!
SuckSqueezeBangBlow ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs Legacy Donating Member 1,808 Member For: 17y 9m 15d Gender: Male Posted 28/06/10 02:36 AM Posted 28/06/10 02:36 AM my wife has had serious insomnia before. She would recommend you read a book called "no more sleepless nights". It helped her a lot better than sleeping tablets which you become immune to after awhile.I think one of the big rules is that you should only be in bed to have sex or to sleep and that if you are having trouble sleeping, get out of the bed and sit somewhere else. circadian rhythms play a huge role in getting off to sleep, so as mentioned by BJC don't start sleeping in the day - you need to get your body back into the normal schedule. Dim lighting, no tv/computer can help this too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now