tray_182005 Member 1,226 Member For: 17y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Wee Waa/NSW Posted 13/01/11 09:08 AM Posted 13/01/11 09:08 AM Looks pretty smick mate
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 14/03/11 06:20 AM Posted 14/03/11 06:20 AM Can anyone give me the guys contact number? I tried to PM HI PSI but his inbox is full.Thanks!
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 14/03/11 08:05 AM Author Posted 14/03/11 08:05 AM Can anyone give me the guys contact number? I tried to PM HI PSI but his inbox is full.Thanks! Hey Worm... Sorry I didn't realise that my inbox was full and I have now made room...I have sent you a PM containing all of his contact information... He does custom work and can fabricate words and numbers into you mesh at an extra price..I am arranging for him to put "Predator" into the BF GT rear mesh for me...
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 17/03/11 10:05 AM Posted 17/03/11 10:05 AM How did you get measurements?I need to know the size of a BA Typhoon grille...
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 17/03/11 11:01 AM Author Posted 17/03/11 11:01 AM How did you get measurements?I need to know the size of a BA Typhoon grille...The measurements for what exactly? Front mesh? Rear mesh?He already had the templates for the BF's. Are the BF grilles different from the BA's?
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 17/03/11 11:12 AM Posted 17/03/11 11:12 AM Yeah... They are different :-(BA Typhoon lower front grill
knoles Legacy Donating Member 390 Member For: 15y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Port Hedland Posted 16/08/11 11:21 AM Posted 16/08/11 11:21 AM Hi I just tried to PM, can I get the details of who makes these? I was originally just chasing a rear one to replace the one that got butchered when the towball was fitted to my BF F6, but I want front and rear in the honey comb look now. LOVE the look.
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 17/08/11 10:31 PM Posted 17/08/11 10:31 PM Any chance this guy can do one for the top FG grille? I'd have a powdercoated black hexagon with no logo or anything in a heartbeat, I'm sure heaps of FG guys would want some combination too.
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 21/08/11 10:41 AM Author Posted 21/08/11 10:41 AM Any chance this guy can do one for the top FG grille? I'd have a powdercoated black hexagon with no logo or anything in a heartbeat, I'm sure heaps of FG guys would want some combination too.Sorry mate... I haven't seen a Fg grille. So I cannot comment on its feasibility... I have however Pm'd you his details. Knoles ... You have a PM
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 21/08/11 11:42 AM Posted 21/08/11 11:42 AM +1 fg if anyone has asked him yet.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now