Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 08/06/10 10:18 AM Posted 08/06/10 10:18 AM No KU36 in a 245 or 255 19 inch unfortunately. Wish they did make them because I'd have them.Benny
PAZZ Legacy Donating Member 108 Member For: 19y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melb. Northern suburbs Posted 08/06/10 12:58 PM Posted 08/06/10 12:58 PM I've got the Nitto NT05 245/35/19. Had them for about month now, so far so good. Get some heat into them and they stick pretty good. About $370 a corner. Nitto NT05
ronburgundy I love gooold member Legacy Donating Member 1,222 Member For: 17y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne (west) Posted 08/06/10 10:15 PM Posted 08/06/10 10:15 PM +1 for the Goodyears, not cheap though
FAST-XR EVIL T Member 259 Member For: 17y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Liverpool NSW Posted 09/06/10 05:36 AM Posted 09/06/10 05:36 AM (edited) all depends on your budget...how about KU31s??? im running them on the rears in 275 30 19, and im very happy with how well they hold... at $270 a corner I think they good value for that width in 19". not too many options out there in wide 19" tyres Edited 09/06/10 05:43 AM by FAST-XR
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 09/06/10 06:41 AM Posted 09/06/10 06:41 AM What have you got Hiro?I run the 245/35/19 Federal EVO on my ute, been very happy with these tyres. I intend on stepping up to the Federal RSR's next though.Also, Hiro Performance will happily match any price offered by Option1Garage. I believe we are a little bit better priced on delivery too.Dont be affraid to support your forums sponsors!
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 09/06/10 10:51 AM Posted 09/06/10 10:51 AM haha.Do you stock KU36's Hiro?I was under the impression you were the man for Federals
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 09/06/10 10:05 PM Posted 09/06/10 10:05 PM I personally prefer the Federals Jman, but am able to offer the Kumho range.We are actually a support sponsor of the only Kumho sponsored drift car in the country.The father of Simon Mercer who runs this twin turbo Celica is the national sales manager for Kumho.
GR8XR6 ANGEL EYES Legacy Donating Member 1,683 Member For: 18y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 09/06/10 11:19 PM Author Posted 09/06/10 11:19 PM So what tyres can you do for me for these rims? Will KU31's be up to the challenge? Or can you get me some federal RSR's to suit.You should be stocking SUPER HIRO's Then how come these arived this morning mate...285/35/19Will these bad boys fit on 9.5 rim? What rims you putting them on jarrod?
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 27/06/10 04:53 AM Posted 27/06/10 04:53 AM I was under the impression you were the man for FederalsNow who would have told you that....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now