IBOO57 Member 538 Member For: 17y 3m 27d Posted 04/06/10 11:21 PM Posted 04/06/10 11:21 PM I bought a new Game today at the EB end of financial year sale.Tis "MX Vs ATV REFLEX" on the PS3.I had seen this for awhile and heard it was pretty cool but its way better than I thought it would be.Its hugely addictive and a barrel of fun.It has a very unique control method where the left stick controls the bikes steering and theright stick controls the riders body position and weight transfer.It works very well and is easy to get the hang of.I havent got far into the career mode but it looks like there is a fair bit to get through.At $50 I thoroughly recommend it. First impressions get it a 7 out of 9. Thumbs up from me.Screenshots......
F16 Member 78 Member For: 16y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 09/06/10 04:04 AM Posted 09/06/10 04:04 AM Gotta give this a go. I remember the last motorcross game I played was motorcross madness over 10 years ago on the PC, and that was addictive
GNU UP Member 124 Member For: 17y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: sydney south Posted 09/06/10 12:23 PM Posted 09/06/10 12:23 PM I was looking at it today and thinking how it would be, might have to jump at it now cheers
BFBlake Member 33 Member For: 16y 10m 13d Gender: Male Posted 11/06/10 01:53 PM Posted 11/06/10 01:53 PM Great game , theres nothing better than digging holes with your moto in the dirt lol....
IBOO57 Member 538 Member For: 17y 3m 27d Posted 14/06/10 11:13 AM Author Posted 14/06/10 11:13 AM The freestyle stadiums are nuts.Get into it fella's
kevo Member 286 Member For: 18y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Wanneroo, Perth WA Posted 15/06/10 06:02 AM Posted 15/06/10 06:02 AM yeah sweet ill get it, I don't usually play much games but I loved motocross madness growing up!!!
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 15/06/10 06:33 AM Posted 15/06/10 06:33 AM Can u get it for the 360?
bradles024 Legacy Donating Member 1,145 Member For: 16y 10m 26d Gender: Male Posted 15/06/10 07:47 AM Posted 15/06/10 07:47 AM 7 out of 9? Who rates games out of 9??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now