icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 01/06/10 01:31 PM Posted 01/06/10 01:31 PM nismo release a plenum im unaware of?or I presume you mean nizpro...
FOONIN Legacy Donating Member 678 Member For: 17y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: CHCH NZ Posted 02/06/10 04:07 AM Posted 02/06/10 04:07 AM Wouldnt mind seeing Nizpro vs process west for results
DUS12 Member 471 Member For: 19y 3m Posted 02/06/10 10:45 AM Posted 02/06/10 10:45 AM I made 540 through a c4 on std plenum, I do run a process west one now, because it is automotive PORN, and it had results,(daves 9.9 on std motor) I have seen a few nizpro ones on and off cars and think they are way over priced for the quality, the ones I saw had big casting dags inside the plenum, and paint chipping off, and its a fact that bling is faster
dansedgli Member 214 Member For: 22y 8m 24d Posted 02/06/10 11:43 AM Posted 02/06/10 11:43 AM (edited) Does the nizpro stuff vary in quality much? I had a one a few years ago and just bought a 2nd hand one. I swear the first one I had was much smoother inside. The new one is pretty rough from the casting process. I still prefer the standard-ish look of the nizpro over the plasmaman and process west items but that's mainly because I suck at looking after shiny stuff. Edited 02/06/10 11:44 AM by dansedgli
mattyb Legacy Donating Member 1,097 Member For: 18y 3m 21d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 02/06/10 11:49 AM Posted 02/06/10 11:49 AM I've gone back to a standard one after having had a process west one for a bit. Only cos I'm trying to keep it looking 'standard to the untrained eye'. that's not to say I won't polish the standard one lol. Iv Kent can pul 540 through a standard one, then I will NOT be needing one any time soon
jdcustom Member 44 Member For: 17y 10m 27d Gender: Male Posted 02/06/10 11:50 AM Posted 02/06/10 11:50 AM (edited) heres pic of my plenum, now availble for sale, go to advertisers section on here Edited 02/06/10 11:52 AM by jdcustom
QUADZ Member 25 Member For: 16y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Central W.A. Posted 02/06/10 03:29 PM Posted 02/06/10 03:29 PM Is this APS plenum wot u got *Beep*.
QUADZ Member 25 Member For: 16y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Central W.A. Posted 02/06/10 03:38 PM Posted 02/06/10 03:38 PM Just checked out your garage!
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 02/06/10 03:45 PM Posted 02/06/10 03:45 PM lol. got a plazmaman plenum im still waiting to come in. Should arrive today. bloody auspost.
FOONIN Legacy Donating Member 678 Member For: 17y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: CHCH NZ Posted 02/06/10 07:35 PM Posted 02/06/10 07:35 PM Process west seem to be the under dog, has anyone else found PW to be really good like DUS12? I presume Nizpro have the history over all others?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now