MRS TUR-BO6 Member 17 Member For: 16y 6m 18d Gender: Female Location: Wodonga Posted 14/05/10 12:32 AM Posted 14/05/10 12:32 AM I've tried searching the forum for you guys that have them, because I know some of you do, but to no avail.For those of you in the know, where did you get angel eye headlights for your xr? I really want them... have tried ebay but that didn't help at all!Cheers.
Duffman Legacy Donating Member 129 Member For: 17y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 14/05/10 03:53 AM Posted 14/05/10 03:53 AM here u go;http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=63870&st=162http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=67426
axeman85 Member 31 Member For: 16y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 14/05/10 04:06 AM Posted 14/05/10 04:06 AM I have a set of white ones for sale. brand new, never used. sold my xr6 before I could put them on.
GR8XR6 ANGEL EYES Legacy Donating Member 1,683 Member For: 18y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 14/05/10 05:26 AM Posted 14/05/10 05:26 AM I may have a white set left from the group buy. PM me if interested.
GNU UP Member 124 Member For: 17y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: sydney south Posted 14/05/10 12:58 PM Posted 14/05/10 12:58 PM hey there, give brad a call from DIVINE AUTO headlights on 0421-549-131 as he has the proper l e d ones that do the whole circle and they are on exchange basis so its plug and play!
FOONIN Legacy Donating Member 678 Member For: 17y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: CHCH NZ Posted 15/05/10 08:32 PM Posted 15/05/10 08:32 PM GR8XR6 angel eye lights are awesome, Ive got a pair of white ones and they look sick...so many jealous Expensive Daewoo lovers and ford lovers....only ones in NZ woot woot
MRS TUR-BO6 Member 17 Member For: 16y 6m 18d Gender: Female Location: Wodonga Posted 15/05/10 10:43 PM Author Posted 15/05/10 10:43 PM Thanks for all the replies guys.. I will be getting in touch with those of you who have them.
Recommended Posts