Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/05/10 11:55 PM Posted 16/05/10 11:55 PM vevapowr counted. all 20 spots filled guys. Should be a good night. Any other takers the group area is for however many coming but the lanespots are taken.Thanks guysHey Riki any chance of adding a waiting list should someone not be able to attend? I've git a buddy keen as but I told him the limit had been reached and this was when he asked me if there was maybe a waiting list/reserve list???
riki83 Legacy Donating Member 384 Member For: 16y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Kellyville, Sydney Posted 17/05/10 03:24 AM Posted 17/05/10 03:24 AM mate 100% one has pulled for work any how so I will stick +1 just let me know his nameHey Riki any chance of adding a waiting list should someone not be able to attend? I've git a buddy keen as but I told him the limit had been reached and this was when he asked me if there was maybe a waiting list/reserve list???
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/05/10 10:32 AM Posted 17/05/10 10:32 AM mate 100% one has pulled for work any how so I will stick +1 just let me know his nameThanks mate his name is Christian not sure on what his FXR6T.com user name is as yet! He's never been to the drags but he has a BF Phoon with 354 rwkws so it will be interesting to see what he can run! I predicted that his 2nd run will be his last as he doesn't have an ANDRA! lol
riki83 Legacy Donating Member 384 Member For: 16y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Kellyville, Sydney Posted 17/05/10 11:32 AM Posted 17/05/10 11:32 AM hahaha, there is another of my friends coming with a bf foon too and bout the same power I think. Nice to see what they run down the 1/4. I wouldnt have a clue on what some of the boys are running but should be a good night. Never know mate, we might be in the same boat. lolThanks mate his name is Christian not sure on what his FXR6T.com user name is as yet! He's never been to the drags but he has a BF Phoon with 354 rwkws so it will be interesting to see what he can run! I predicted that his 2nd run will be his last as he doesn't have an ANDRA! lol
JP300 Legacy Donating Member 842 Member For: 21y 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 21/05/10 06:51 AM Author Posted 21/05/10 06:51 AM JP300 counted!!! there is 1 place left to fill our 20 for the nightThanks ... I look forward to trying to kill the Maxxis. They are still good and have rubber!
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 21/05/10 06:55 AM Posted 21/05/10 06:55 AM (edited) Thanks ... I look forward to trying to kill the Maxxis. They are still good and have rubber!JP was looking to import some of these would you be interested?Nitto Tire - High Performance Tires for Car and Truck EnthusiastsMaybe a group buy idea! Edited 21/05/10 06:56 AM by Vevapower
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 21/05/10 07:18 AM Posted 21/05/10 07:18 AM Vevapower and riki83 this is for youhttp://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=42486&pid=1009518&st=0
JP300 Legacy Donating Member 842 Member For: 21y 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 21/05/10 07:52 AM Author Posted 21/05/10 07:52 AM JP was looking to import some of these would you be interested?Nitto Tire - High Performance Tires for Car and Truck EnthusiastsMaybe a group buy idea!These might not be locally DOT approved but they would definitely be a good choice for 19" rims. My personal goal is a little bit F$%ked up ... I simply want to run a 10s pass on a normal 19" street tyre in 100% street trim and tune and am playing with the car setup to try and get it to the ground. Im fighting an uphill battle but its fun trying !!I know the car will run a 10.8 or slightly better on semis and its done it 5 times (and I got booted). It will be interesting to see how these NITTOS perform ... atm I'm happy to keep killing the Maxxis.
riki83 Legacy Donating Member 384 Member For: 16y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Kellyville, Sydney Posted 23/05/10 03:51 AM Posted 23/05/10 03:51 AM they look pretty good, I would probably need to change rim size though....plus my engine has blown!!!!These might not be locally DOT approved but they would definitely be a good choice for 19" rims. My personal goal is a little bit F$%ked up ... I simply want to run a 10s pass on a normal 19" street tyre in 100% street trim and tune and am playing with the car setup to try and get it to the ground. Im fighting an uphill battle but its fun trying !!I know the car will run a 10.8 or slightly better on semis and its done it 5 times (and I got booted). It will be interesting to see how these NITTOS perform ... atm I'm happy to keep killing the Maxxis.
XR64LT Legacy Donating Member 678 Member For: 18y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 30/05/10 08:19 AM Posted 30/05/10 08:19 AM Hey guys any more room for 1 more on the 23rd for that drag night?? If not ill still be out there though.cheers Leo
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now