John_K Legacy Donating Member 438 Member For: 17y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/05/10 11:05 PM Posted 14/05/10 11:05 PM I ran some Bridgestone RE-55S semi's at 22psi.60 footer was a 1.9.Time slip:
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/05/10 11:31 PM Posted 14/05/10 11:31 PM (edited) Hey no sweat mate. Glad I coul've been of assistance to you on the night to get into the 12's.Unfortunately, as you could tell, I was asked to leave... grrr... just when I was ready to try run an 11.5Yeah I remember you coming back to the line and saying you ran 11.9 & I said to you dude how come they let you line up again. You just sorted of grinned and then yeah 30 mins later I see you doing a 3 point turn and game over! Going to see Con next week so we can build some boost on stall, currently I can stall up to like 3500 with nothing no boost or wheel spin... very weird! Edited 14/05/10 11:32 PM by Vevapower
John_K Legacy Donating Member 438 Member For: 17y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/05/10 12:25 AM Posted 15/05/10 12:25 AM Hopefullyhe can sort that out for you. I find it hard to build boost while stalling also.But for me, it'll be mods, then ANDRA licence before I go back to try run a mid to low 11.All in all, however, I'm proud that I can boast and say I have an 11sec car. That was one of my new years resolutions and I've done it!!! YEE HAR!!!
riki83 Legacy Donating Member 384 Member For: 16y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Kellyville, Sydney Posted 15/05/10 02:10 AM Posted 15/05/10 02:10 AM can you buy the license on the night if you run under??Hopefullyhe can sort that out for you. I find it hard to build boost while stalling also.But for me, it'll be mods, then ANDRA licence before I go back to try run a mid to low 11.All in all, however, I'm proud that I can boast and say I have an 11sec car. That was one of my new years resolutions and I've done it!!! YEE HAR!!!
John_K Legacy Donating Member 438 Member For: 17y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/05/10 02:43 AM Posted 15/05/10 02:43 AM Yeah you can
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/05/10 07:16 AM Posted 15/05/10 07:16 AM can you buy the license on the night if you run under??Hey Jon do you have any idea what the quicker passes are for limited mods and rwp? I just checked my dyno sheet and I'm running 262.5 rwks but as you know on wed I ran 12.6 @ 112.0! I have only done injectors, flash and tune! Would be nice to start like a what boxing do and a pound for pound sort of table rwks & ET...!
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/05/10 07:51 AM Posted 15/05/10 07:51 AM (edited) Hey Jon do you have any idea what the quicker passes are for limited mods and rwp? I just checked my dyno sheet and I'm running 262.5 rwks but as you know on wed I ran 12.6 @ 112.0! I have only done injectors, flash and tune! Would be nice to start a list like what boxing do and sort of a pound for pound if you will sort of table, rwks & ET...! Edited 15/05/10 07:53 AM by Vevapower
XR64LT Legacy Donating Member 678 Member For: 18y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 15/05/10 08:11 AM Posted 15/05/10 08:11 AM Unfortunatly I only have a gay 4 spd so im hoping for high 12s
F6turbo Member 172 Member For: 20y 3m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/05/10 09:03 AM Posted 15/05/10 09:03 AM here you go mate a presy for you! Had my brother in law get a vid of one of your runs! Thanks mate. Doesn't look too bad at all.
John_K Legacy Donating Member 438 Member For: 17y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/05/10 10:06 AM Posted 15/05/10 10:06 AM Hey Jon do you have any idea what the quicker passes are for limited mods and rwp? I just checked my dyno sheet and I'm running 262.5 rwks but as you know on wed I ran 12.6 @ 112.0! I have only done injectors, flash and tune! Would be nice to start like a what boxing do and a pound for pound sort of table rwks & ET...!No idea. I do remember seeing a thread regarding rwp and terminal speed.I did find something in Google also with calculators where you needed to enter terminal speed, car weight etc.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now