Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

great effort john at least you got heaps of runs to get it down .try my street tyres they will get your 10 that you are after.

Dario, I'd be happy to have a go on your 18" street tyres. Let me know if you can spare them. I cant get those tyres for a 19" rim.

  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Loved seeing all those XRs/F6s last night, I would definatly be in for a forum drag night. There was a heap of holdens last night too (anyone see that dark blue station wagon run a 10.8) imagine the mrs taking the kids to school in that hahaha.

Hey John who built your box?? I was walkin the staging lanes and seen you but I wasnt sure if you were off the forum or not, nice passes too.

Leo

Speak to Jim at Tunehouse he looks after the car and they do all of the work. The auto is pretty close to perfect now. It was a bit aggressive after the rebuilt and Jim softened it up but it still changes with a very positive feel.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Great effort John I was out there last night in the Mercury xr6 t red plates, I saw a couple of your runs and you can tell she's got some go in her. I set my own PB on run 4 but only after a quick consultation with Big Jon and dropping the rear Tyre pressures. Thanks again Big John not only for the use of your gauge but for the tip to actually drop the pressure. Was out last night to break into the 12's cause last time I went (which was my 1st time) I did a best of 13.2 but after run 4 and half decent launch I managed a 12.6 @ 112mph (2.1 60ft). Man I was stoked cause all I've done to the car is flashed her changed the injectors and had tune and for 270 rwkws and almost a mid 12 well I'm very happy!

Good stuff ... Happy to help. It all comes down to practice and trying a gew differnt things to get the most of of what you have. See you out there next time.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

The 14.3s second pass ... I got a bit of wheelspin.

  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted (edited)

Geez your almost there mate

Edited by Corzza
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kellyville, Sydney
Posted

We are having a drag night on the 23rd of june, think there is a few places left so if interested pm me so I can put down your name. First 20 get the private lane, anyone outside the number in the main line. Everyone is welcome though

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Who are we out of curiosity ? Ain't usdontknow.gif

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

Tell me about it, whats the differences in the lanes you go in?

Leo

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kellyville, Sydney
Posted

Australian Ford Forums, there are a few of you on here that are on the forum.

WSID on the 23rd, If you have a group or club event they allocate you an area.

Difference in lanes is you dont have to wait in the long line up of everyone else.

Limit for the group lane is 20 and anyone over that are in the general lanes.

First in best dressed. Corzza you still in???

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

We are having a drag night on the 23rd of june, think there is a few places left so if interested pm me so I can put down your name. First 20 get the private lane, anyone outside the number in the main line. Everyone is welcome though

Count me in ... thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...