Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Obviously the number of BA sightings is increasing by the day but without a doubt, the most common colour I am seeing on non XR vehicles is Ice Mint Silver.

Would not have picked this to have been so popular. Looks great in the Ghia.

  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Mercury[SiLvEr]
  • Guests
Posted

I have seen quite a few Xr6 turbos around the western suburbs, the post popular one ive seen is mercury silver and blueprint

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 11d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Hey Mr. Mercury SiLvEr....Shouldn't you be doing something constructive ?....Like helping Mum?...Instead of playing games On MY 'puter, While I'm slavin away at work!!( wait til I get home?? lol)...Cya after.......Dad

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted
While I'm slavin away at work!!

Hmm look's like your realy slaving away here on the forum's..... :P

Bit of amo for you Mercury[siLvEr] ;)

  • Formerly Turbo6
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 26d
  • Location: North Brisbane
Posted
Hey Mr. Mercury SiLvEr....Shouldn't you be doing something constructive ?....Like helping Mum?...Instead of playing games On MY 'puter, While I'm slavin away at work!!( wait til I get home?? lol)...Cya after.......Dad

Ha, BUSTED! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Mercury[SiLvEr]
  • Guests
Posted

hahahaha, don't listen to him, :thumbsup: he is my dad, :nugget: lol, :lol:

SHOOSH dad :P ...me learn alot from this site :sick:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...