Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: campbelltown
Posted

hey all I know what it is and all but I was just wondering if there is a way that you can leave esp on and not be able to turn esp off with the button on my 07 bf II T.

I have searched on here but only to find how to deactivate it

I know that ppl hate it being on but lol it has saved me a few times but I dont trust other ppl driving my car in knowing u can turn it off.

  • blind leading the blind
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Alford, Queensland
Posted

maybe pop the switch out and unplug it then push it back in :surrenderwave:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Extra sensory perception? :surrenderwave:

In any case I'm not sure what you're actually asking...Is there anyway to not turn it off?

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

He is talking about DSC or Dynamic Stability Control and that it can be turned off.

I would say that the only way is to unplug the button as was mentioned.

Personally if you are lending the car to people you think may turn it off, then they are the type of people that should not be driving.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: campbelltown
Posted

yes I am talking about dynamic stability control

I have asked ford about it and they said by disconnecting the switch, the light on the dash will stay on as it is a complete circuit :stirthepot:

the reason why I am asking is cause the missus is getting her p's soon and lol she might start driving like I used to :3gears:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 15d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

1 missus + p,s + xr6t= a bent up xr6t!!!!!! she wont be allowed to drive it by law so I would use that excuse and stick with it for the next 3 years...

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 27d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

AGREED!!!! I am a woman.. and I'm telling u... women are retarded drivers!!!! you have to either find a real smart/ respectful one... or they have to be into cars to have a percepion of driving and appreciate a performance car... on the whole... women are careless and retarded drivers... omg fustrating!

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: campbelltown
Posted

I tried telling her that but she screwed me when she said that she can get the exemtion due to her age(27od) and the car is registered in her name (cheaper)

that was the biggest mistake I did was to register it in her name but lol she just said to me when she does that I am allowed to buy a typhoon and do what ever I want to it lol BIG MISTAKE

Wish I could turn the esp off in the mrs....

wish I could do the same plus a mute button

  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 1m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted

Why dont you buy another switch and hide it behind the dash

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...