kovac Member 68 Member For: 17y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: campbelltown Posted 02/03/10 02:31 AM Posted 02/03/10 02:31 AM hey all I know what it is and all but I was just wondering if there is a way that you can leave esp on and not be able to turn esp off with the button on my 07 bf II T.I have searched on here but only to find how to deactivate itI know that ppl hate it being on but lol it has saved me a few times but I dont trust other ppl driving my car in knowing u can turn it off.
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 1m Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 02/03/10 02:33 AM Posted 02/03/10 02:33 AM maybe pop the switch out and unplug it then push it back in
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/03/10 02:34 AM Posted 02/03/10 02:34 AM Extra sensory perception? In any case I'm not sure what you're actually asking...Is there anyway to not turn it off?
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/03/10 02:42 AM Posted 02/03/10 02:42 AM He is talking about DSC or Dynamic Stability Control and that it can be turned off.I would say that the only way is to unplug the button as was mentioned.Personally if you are lending the car to people you think may turn it off, then they are the type of people that should not be driving.
kovac Member 68 Member For: 17y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: campbelltown Posted 02/03/10 08:28 AM Author Posted 02/03/10 08:28 AM yes I am talking about dynamic stability controlI have asked ford about it and they said by disconnecting the switch, the light on the dash will stay on as it is a complete circuit the reason why I am asking is cause the missus is getting her p's soon and lol she might start driving like I used to
20pounds Member 180 Member For: 18y 16d Gender: Male Posted 02/03/10 09:26 AM Posted 02/03/10 09:26 AM 1 missus + p,s + xr6t= a bent up xr6t!!!!!! she wont be allowed to drive it by law so I would use that excuse and stick with it for the next 3 years...
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 28d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 02/03/10 09:29 AM Posted 02/03/10 09:29 AM AGREED!!!! I am a woman.. and I'm telling u... women are retarded drivers!!!! you have to either find a real smart/ respectful one... or they have to be into cars to have a percepion of driving and appreciate a performance car... on the whole... women are careless and retarded drivers... omg fustrating!
BensXR6T Member 478 Member For: 17y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Burpengary QLD Posted 02/03/10 12:50 PM Posted 02/03/10 12:50 PM Wish I could turn the esp off in the mrs....
kovac Member 68 Member For: 17y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: campbelltown Posted 03/03/10 06:51 AM Author Posted 03/03/10 06:51 AM I tried telling her that but she screwed me when she said that she can get the exemtion due to her age(27od) and the car is registered in her name (cheaper)that was the biggest mistake I did was to register it in her name but lol she just said to me when she does that I am allowed to buy a typhoon and do what ever I want to it lol BIG MISTAKEWish I could turn the esp off in the mrs....wish I could do the same plus a mute button
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 03/03/10 06:55 AM Posted 03/03/10 06:55 AM Why dont you buy another switch and hide it behind the dash
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now